• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I Have No Clue What I'm Going to Do!

In summary,The author has booked a total of six shows in November. All of the shows are on weekend except for one, which makes for a hectic month. The author is hoping to reach the $6000 goal for the September SAT. If all of the shows hold, the author will have earned $10,000 in November.
wadesgirl
Gold Member
I just booked my NINTH show for November! I've never had more than 6 shows in a month. The sad part is they are all on weekend except one so I'll be pretty busy all month with working full time during the week and shows on the weekends. I was only aiming for $3000 SAT but I'm thinking if all of them hold (which is pretty good since I have a majority of the guest lists and a few are past hosts) I could hit $6000.

I also am trying to do a Mystery Host catalog show but I haven't got any response out of it yet.

I know what you are gonna do....you are gonna rock in the new year if you keep that ball rolling!

Plus...you are gonna have a TON of free products and one awesome paycheck!!

Good luck...I am sure I would be freaking out if I was working FT and had a schedule like that with PC! You can do it, though!!

Wadesgirl you can totally do it. Are you doing 2 shows in 1 day or are they also scheduled Fri and Sat after Thanksgiving?
I have 7 shows booked so far and only have 4 openings left and if those book then I will be doing shows wed-sat until I leave town for Thanksgiving.

That is great!! Best of luck at reaching $6000.

I know what you're going to do....

1. Get in the groove and rock those shows
2. Be over the top thrilled when you get all those new spring products
3. Have plenty of $$ for the holidays
4. Treat yourself to a massage/mani/pedi when you're through with the last show!

Congrats on booking a great November!

Your gonna see if any of them have friends or family in Tennessee that want to book!!!

You will do great with this momentum you will have a great SAT season.

WOW!! I hope you share that blessing with the rest of us! Any tips or advise to give out on how you got all those shows?

Wow it's typically people telling us they can't get bookings and here you are with NINE! Good job!
You can do it, you're obviously doing something right and don't get stressed about it. Formulate a plan (invitations, recipes, ingredients, time check, etc...) and stick to it. Remember it's like being invited to 9 parties where you get to hang out, make a cool dish, make some money and head out so the host can clean her own house.

Sounds like a dream job to me. If no one wants the mystery catalog show, don't sweat it, just concentrate on your shows and take it one show at a time.

Debbie :D

Thanks everyone! This month I had 7 that turned into 6 and I asked my director how she does it month after month (I usually book 3-5 shows a month). She thought for a second and said "honey, I don't have a full time job!". So yes, I'm absolutely nuts! No, I know I can do this, I love this job and this is just icing on the cake for me. I don't know how I booked so many shows this month. I just ask everyone! 2 I met at a bridal fair (one is an actual bridal shower), 3 are past hosts, 2 booked from a party last week, one is my aunt that we are trading parties and the last one was a gal who I couldn't get a hold of until today. I do have a double Saturday, actually a triple. My aunt is trading shows with me so I'm doing a jewelry show for her in the morning, PC for her in the afternoon and then another show in the evening! The last show I have is the 23rd, Sunday before Thanksgiving. I don't normally book Sundays, only if people ask but my Saturdays were booked back in September so I opened up my Sundays this month.

Not only will you have lots of $$ and free products, but you'll be very ready for your Thanksgiving Break! Have a blessed month!

You can do it!!! I did 11 shows last November - totally tired from it - BUT hit the top level SAT and had a great pay check! PLUS my January and February we well booked up - (remember there were bonus points those months for the trips) Hit level 1 in March!

Good For you and ROCK those shows!!

PamperedDor said:
You can do it!!! I did 11 shows last November - totally tired from it - BUT hit the top level SAT and had a great pay check! PLUS my January and February we well booked up - (remember there were bonus points those months for the trips) Hit level 1 in March!

Good For you and ROCK those shows!!

Actually I'm still working on December! I have ZERO shows for December. I only have two dates available in November then it's time to book December.

Congratulations! You are going to have a great January and February now! I just booked 4 shows in November from my show last Sunday, plus I already had 3 booked. So I am OVER booked and I don't have a full time job. Stay focused and make this a great month! You deserve to rock it!

Just remember, December can be a tough time for all! I actually did 1 show in December last year and 2 catty shows - You will have a great Jan and Feb for sure!

PamperedDor said:
Just remember, December can be a tough time for all! I actually did 1 show in December last year and 2 catty shows - You will have a great Jan and Feb for sure!

Last December was great for me. I did $1500 in sales, which was my average for last year. And that was only in the first two weeks of December.

I remember feeling like that last year. I did 14 shows in Nov. and even though I don't have a FT job, I did have alot of other responsibilities. One thing that really helped was to concentrate on host coaching. I got all of my postcards, etc...prepared in advance, so that all I had to do was stamp them and mail them out.

I streamlined my emails - so that I could just copy and paste the same email to all of my hosts. It was the only way I could make it through the month.

I ended up with over $7000 in sales, and it was my best month ever!:thumbup:

So far, for this year, I have 9 Cooking Shows, 2 Catalog Shows, and one Open House w/ other vendors. My schedule is not as free this year because of other committments, so I only have 2 more open spaces for cooking shows, and to be honest - I don't really want to do any more in Nov. so if I don't fill them, I'll be fine with that.

I am also going to do a Mystery Host Catalog Show....but I won't start on that until tomorrow.

ChefBeckyD said:
I remember feeling like that last year. I did 14 shows in Nov. and even though I don't have a FT job, I did have alot of other responsibilities. One thing that really helped was to concentrate on host coaching. I got all of my postcards, etc...prepared in advance, so that all I had to do was stamp them and mail them out.

I streamlined my emails - so that I could just copy and paste the same email to all of my hosts. It was the only way I could make it through the month.

I ended up with over $7000 in sales, and it was my best month ever!:thumbup:

So far, for this year, I have 9 Cooking Shows, 2 Catalog Shows, and one Open House w/ other vendors. My schedule is not as free this year because of other committments, so I only have 2 more open spaces for cooking shows, and to be honest - I don't really want to do any more in Nov. so if I don't fill them, I'll be fine with that.

I am also going to do a Mystery Host Catalog Show....but I won't start on that until tomorrow.

Alison.. You rock.. you can do it!!!!! I needed these tips as well. I normally do 2-4 shows ( 2 cooking-2 catty) and I have 12 shows now booked for November and I am freaking out!! I don't work full time but I have little ones and am not sure how I am going to do it. I do have 2 December shows and I think I am going to leave it at that and focus on Jan and Feb.
I'll e-mail you to see how you are holding up, I know you'll do awesome!!!!!

Love your e-mail tip chefbeckyD :)

Wow Wadesgirl!!! Good for you....that's awesome! :D I know how you feel though. I have 8 shows on the books for November right now...I've never done that many in a month!! I too work FT and have a 4 YO at home. At least once I've done it, I can see if I want to keep my goal of holding 2 shows a week. We'll see!

Just think of all those free spring products and the awesome paycheque!! WOO HOO! :D

merego said:
Alison.. You rock.. you can do it!!!!! I needed these tips as well. I normally do 2-4 shows ( 2 cooking-2 catty) and I have 12 shows now booked for November and I am freaking out!! I don't work full time but I have little ones and am not sure how I am going to do it. I do have 2 December shows and I think I am going to leave it at that and focus on Jan and Feb.
I'll e-mail you to see how you are holding up, I know you'll do awesome!!!!!

Love your e-mail tip chefbeckyD :)

PChefPEI said:
Wow Wadesgirl!!! Good for you....that's awesome! :D I know how you feel though. I have 8 shows on the books for November right now...I've never done that many in a month!! I too work FT and have a 4 YO at home. At least once I've done it, I can see if I want to keep my goal of holding 2 shows a week. We'll see!

Just think of all those free spring products and the awesome paycheque!! WOO HOO! :D

Way to go both of you! Glad I posted this, to see so many people with HUGE Novembers, that is awesome. We will all have to check back in at the end of the month to see how well we did.

I love the encouragement from all of you!

Sounds like we all will be busy bees! Congrats ladies! I too have a crazy booked schedule!

8 cooking shows & 7 catalog shows! Whew!

I love Susan's tip about scheduling a mani/pedi for yourself at the end of all of those shows...or do something nice for yourself that you wouldn't normally do! PAMPER yourself!

I would do the same recipe for them all. Then you could just repack your kit with the same things in it after you wash them. And you would not have to remember what to pack with each one of them.

I have never had this many in one month. I think I have had 5-6 and it ws stressful but so worth it when payday came around!

I have NONE right now. I have go to get on the phones. I have one catty and that is it. Ever since I came back after Cole I have held steady with ctty shows but not many cookig shows. Which I love those catty shows but they rarely generate future bookings to keep me going.

My kit is always packed and in my car. I offer the same 4-5 recipes all season and make sure that my kit includes the products for those recipes. That way I'm always ready to go. I just need to refill my catalogs.

jrstephens said:
I would do the same recipe for them all. Then you could just repack your kit with the same things in it after you wash them. And you would not have to remember what to pack with each one of them.

I have never had this many in one month. I think I have had 5-6 and it ws stressful but so worth it when payday came around!

I have NONE right now. I have go to get on the phones. I have one catty and that is it. Ever since I came back after Cole I have held steady with ctty shows but not many cookig shows. Which I love those catty shows but they rarely generate future bookings to keep me going.

I was just going to suggest this. I have been doing the same recipe all month long and it makes life so much easier. I have 8 shows on the books for Nov and 5 "vendor events." I am doing the Tiramisu trifle for Nov and will pack once and be good. For the vendor things, I am packing another case with paperwork and small cash/carry that I will just grab and be good. It is really the only way to do a fully crammed schedule. I believe people feel that it doesn't allow you to customize your show to the hostesses likes, etc, but I pick a recipe that the majority of people will like and so far, no one has balked at any of them. This month it's the warm, nutty brownie, last month was the bread bowl artichoke dip. December I am a bit looser with recipes, seeing that I only have 1 show, and 2 vendor events, but come January, it's soup and slippers month and the recipe is Chicken Alfreado Soup and garlic bites. It's really not about the recipe, it's the products.

Oh wow, Wadesgirl, that is awesome!

I have SIX shows in November, and they are all live shows, so this is very unusual for me. In addition, I have a jewelry party I am hosting, a vendor fair and I am working one weekend.

I, too, work full time and though my hours got cut to 32, they are supposedly being at least partially restored. For the first time since they were cut, I have two Friday night parties (including the one I am hosting) and am dreading the possibility of doing a show immediately following my "day job."

I had stopped making calls because I was so overwhelmed with my calendar and couldn't see where I could cram another show in ... there are a few days off but they are far between!

Related to I Have No Clue What I'm Going to Do!

1. What types of cooking tools and gadgets does Pampered Chef offer?

Pampered Chef offers a wide range of cooking tools and gadgets, including knives, cookware, bakeware, utensils, cutting boards, and more. We also have specialized tools for grilling, baking, and meal prep.

2. How can Pampered Chef help me if I have no experience in the kitchen?

Pampered Chef offers a variety of products and resources to help beginners in the kitchen. Our products are designed to be user-friendly and make cooking easier. We also offer online cooking classes, recipes, and tips to help you get started.

3. Can I purchase Pampered Chef products in stores or only through a consultant?

Our products are exclusively sold through independent consultants. You can either host a cooking party with a consultant or purchase directly through their website. This allows for a more personalized and hands-on shopping experience.

4. Are Pampered Chef products of high quality?

Yes, all of our products are made with high-quality materials and undergo rigorous testing to ensure durability and functionality. We also offer a satisfaction guarantee and lifetime warranty on many of our products.

5. How can I become a consultant for Pampered Chef?

Becoming a Pampered Chef consultant is easy! You can sign up online or through a consultant. As a consultant, you will have the opportunity to earn discounts, free products, and a flexible income by hosting cooking parties and selling our products.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• wadesgirl
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • brendaziz
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Rosebud
  • ChefJoyJ