• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Since I'm Just Hitting My 1-Year Mark, I Don't Know if There Is a

In summary, working at Pampered Chef comes with a variety of benefits including competitive salary, health insurance, retirement plans, and product discounts. The company also offers professional development opportunities, a positive and inclusive work culture, and a strong focus on its mission and values. Additionally, Pampered Chef supports work-life balance through flexible schedules, remote work options, and generous time off policies.
kearstin
Since I'm just hitting my 1-year mark, I don't know if there is a regular schedule for things or not... I'm wondering about Sell-A-Thon. Is it typicaly in November (for Spring products)? I've got a bazillion calls to make to setup shows and I would really like to push for November if so. I didn't earn any Fall products (except the knife and SS pan) so I can't afford to buy all the Spring products too :eek:

TIA!!

It used to be in December, but the past 2(?) seasons it has been in Nov.....and also last year, we could earn the Trifle Bowl for 2 shows in Dec...........I would book a good November - and the SA sale will help that.....because a good Nov. is the way to have a good Dec & good Jan!!!!

My director has always coached us to have Jan booked by Thanksgiving.

Last year it was in November, but previous years it was in December. Get on the phone and push your bookings for the month you need to fill, first. The bookings from those shows will fill the following months.

Robin

I agree with the above advice - fill your calendar as much as you are comfortable and then you can always add people when we know the SAT month for sure (you know, those "squeeze in" bookings :) ).

Hi there! Congratulations on hitting your 1-year mark as a Pampered Chef consultant! Sell-A-Thon typically happens in November for the Spring products, so it's definitely a good idea to push for November shows. I understand the struggle of not earning any Fall products, but don't worry, with hard work and determination, you'll be able to earn the Spring products in no time. Best of luck with your upcoming shows! :)

What are the benefits of working for Pampered Chef?

As an employee at Pampered Chef, you can expect a variety of benefits such as competitive salary, health insurance, retirement plans, and generous product discounts.

What opportunities for growth and development are available at Pampered Chef?

Pampered Chef offers a range of professional development opportunities, including training programs, mentorship programs, and career advancement opportunities.

What is the company culture like at Pampered Chef?

Pampered Chef values a positive and inclusive work environment where employees are encouraged to collaborate, innovate, and have fun while working towards a common goal.

What sets Pampered Chef apart from other companies in the same industry?

Pampered Chef has a strong focus on its mission to enrich lives by bringing families together in the kitchen. The company also values sustainability and giving back to the community through various initiatives.

How does Pampered Chef support work-life balance for its employees?

Pampered Chef understands the importance of work-life balance and offers flexible work schedules, remote work options, and generous time off policies to help employees maintain a healthy balance between work and personal life.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jmmadurski
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
AJPratt
  • wcsis
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
pcnurselori
  • Tropicalburstqt2