• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I Really Don't Know What to Do!!

In summary, this person is getting dicouraged because they only have 2 shows in October and one show in November and they don't know what to do. They are also working with a life coach to help them create a show that will create the results they want.
jmmadurski
I'm really getting dicourgaged! I only have 2 shows in October (w/3 catalog show) and one show in November, everyone that I call isn't interested or doesn't have the time and I don't know what to do, I've only been a part of PC since May and I want to give it at least 1 year before I decide whether to quit or not but it really getting me down, anyone have any advise? Thanks

I was talking to my director recently and told her that I finally felt like I had hit my stride. She asked what show I was on, because usually around show #30 you figure out *YOUR* PC personality. That was so true in my case. I had tried doing shows the way she did them, doing shows the way PC training said to do them, doing shows the way I saw other directors doing them. But when I finally found my own voice, my show was suddenly genuine. And when it's genuine, people respond to it.

I still have my show persona and go into performance mode, if you know what I mean, but I think when I was trying to copy others, people could sense a falseness about it. Subconsciously, then, they feel manipulated and they're going to have their guard up. This is turning into a very "zen" answer, isn't it? LOL I am working with a great life coach through LifeLine. They specialize in direct sales and my coach has been incredible about helping me develop a show that creates the results I want. It is not inexpensive but it has been very valuable.

As far as getting the bookings you need, my advice is to seek out training on how to ask for bookings. Lynn Conrad has CD's that I found helpful. Her website is here. Also see if LifeLine Coaches has something helpful. Pampered Chef, I think, has a teleseminar on bookings...check Consultant's Corner.

Good luck!

Don't get discouraged just yet. I would refer back to my list of 100 to see if there is someone I haven't asked yet. It really only takes 2 to 4 shows a month to perpetuate the business. My goal is like my director's Have a Show Get A Show. Try that. Also, follow up with show attendees is very helpful. Somethimes people are embarrassed to sign up that night, but may be interested. Check out the cds and scripts for Customer Care Calls. At the very least, your are performing good service.

1. What are some easy meal ideas for someone who doesn't know how to cook?

One easy meal idea is to make a build-your-own burrito bar using pre-cooked protein, shredded cheese, chopped vegetables, and tortillas. Another option is to make a quick stir-fry using pre-cut vegetables and a store-bought sauce. You could also try making a simple pasta dish with store-bought sauce and pre-cooked noodles.

2. I don't have a lot of cooking experience, what are some essential kitchen tools I should have?

Some essential kitchen tools for beginners include a good quality chef's knife, a cutting board, measuring cups and spoons, a mixing bowl, and a non-stick skillet. These tools will cover most basic cooking needs and are also affordable for those just starting out.

3. How can I make cooking more enjoyable and less stressful?

One way to make cooking more enjoyable is to plan ahead and have all your ingredients and tools ready before you start cooking. This will help reduce stress and make the cooking process smoother. You could also try listening to music or podcasts while cooking to make it more fun and enjoyable.

4. I want to start cooking healthier meals, where should I start?

A good place to start when cooking healthier meals is to focus on incorporating more vegetables and lean proteins into your dishes. You can also try using healthier cooking methods such as grilling, roasting, or steaming instead of frying. Experiment with different herbs and spices to add flavor without adding extra calories.

5. How can I improve my cooking skills?

Practice makes perfect! Start by following simple recipes and gradually try more challenging ones. You can also watch cooking tutorials online or attend cooking classes to learn new techniques and skills. Don't be afraid to experiment and make mistakes, as that is how you will learn and improve in the kitchen.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Shelbi
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Shelbi
  • luvmypomeranian
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
mom4angela
  • dooleycrew