• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help Inputting 1St Fundraiser ??

In summary, the process for inputting your first fundraiser order involves logging into your Pampered Chef account, creating a fundraiser, adding products, and submitting your order. Changes can be made to the order until the submission deadline set by your organization. The progress of the fundraiser can be tracked through the "Fundraisers" tab on your account. The deadline for submission is determined by your organization and after the order is submitted, it will be processed and shipped to your organization's designated location.
heat123
Silver Member
Ok, I have my first HWC fundraiser I put together for collecting the pink products for May 1st. Umm I entered it in PP as "HWC" fundraiser because I want the % to go to ACS as well as the $1 from each. So my ? is whom do I put as the host? myself ? and can they purchase the host special? And entering it this way do the proceeds automaticially get sent to ACS? Sorry very new to this procedure!

You can enter yourself as the host if you want to get the host special yourself.

Yes, HWC FR chairpersons/hosts can get the host special for the month.

Yes, checking "HWC" fundraiser will cause the proceeds to go to the ACS directly from HO, as part of one big payment.

Thank you Ann, the lady with the wealth of info, always! :)

What is the process for inputting my first fundraiser order?

The first step is to log into your Pampered Chef account and click on the "Fundraisers" tab. Then, click on the "Create a Fundraiser" button and follow the prompts to enter your organization's information and set a fundraising goal. Next, you can add products to your fundraiser by browsing the catalog or searching for specific items. Once you have selected all the products for your fundraiser, you can review and submit your order.

Can I make changes to my fundraiser order after it has been submitted?

Yes, you can make changes to your fundraiser order up until the submission deadline set by your organization. Simply log into your Pampered Chef account and click on the "Fundraisers" tab. Then, select your fundraiser and click on the "Edit Order" button. You can add or remove products, change quantities, or make other adjustments as needed.

How do I track the progress of my fundraiser?

You can track the progress of your fundraiser by logging into your Pampered Chef account and clicking on the "Fundraisers" tab. This will show you the total sales and orders, as well as the amount of money raised for your organization. You can also view a breakdown of your fundraiser by clicking on the "View Details" button.

What is the deadline for submitting my fundraiser order?

The deadline for submitting your fundraiser order is determined by your organization. This information can be found on the "Create a Fundraiser" page when you are setting up your fundraiser. If you need to change the submission deadline, please contact your Pampered Chef consultant for assistance.

What happens after my fundraiser order is submitted?

After your fundraiser order is submitted, it will be processed and shipped to your organization's designated location. Your organization will then distribute the products to your supporters. You will also receive an email with information about the funds raised and any rewards earned for your organization.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• turtle15
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
RMDave
  • jigsmom
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
chefann
  • pamperedcheermom