• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What are the breakdowns for HWC's fundraiser percentage?

In summary, the percentage breakdown for the HWC fundraiser is set at 20% for the host, 10% for the organization, and 70% for Pampered Chef. This breakdown is non-negotiable and is determined by the total sales from the fundraiser. It cannot be adjusted, even if the fundraiser is very successful.
pamperedlinda
Gold Member
I can't find it. What are the breakdowns for the fundraiser % for HWC? I know ACS can earn up to 25%, but I don't remember what the show totals have to be. Anyone have this info?

If you go to cc and look under past consultant news' I believe there were several pages on HWC I think it was the April issue

I don't see it there

Found it! It's in the March CN.

Hi there! As a fellow Pampered Chef consultant, I can definitely help you out with the breakdowns for the fundraiser percentages. For HWC fundraisers, the host can earn up to 20% of the show total in free products, plus an additional 10% in half-price items. This means that the host can potentially earn up to 30% in rewards for their fundraiser. I hope this helps! Let me know if you have any other questions. Happy fundraising!

Related to What are the breakdowns for HWC's fundraiser percentage?

1. What is the percentage breakdown for the HWC fundraiser?

The percentage breakdown for the HWC fundraiser is 20% for the host, 10% for the organization, and 70% for Pampered Chef.

2. How does the percentage breakdown work for the HWC fundraiser?

The host will receive 20% of the total sales from the fundraiser, the organization will receive 10%, and Pampered Chef will receive 70%.

3. Is the percentage breakdown negotiable for the HWC fundraiser?

No, the percentage breakdown for the HWC fundraiser is set and non-negotiable to ensure fairness for all parties involved.

4. How is the percentage breakdown determined for the HWC fundraiser?

The percentage breakdown is based on the total sales from the fundraiser and is predetermined by Pampered Chef.

5. Can the percentage breakdown be adjusted if the fundraiser is very successful?

No, the percentage breakdown for the HWC fundraiser is fixed and cannot be adjusted, regardless of the success of the fundraiser.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• yankfan24
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
yankfan24
  • Karen Weber
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Karen Weber
  • kitchendivinity