• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Lady's Golf Club Fundraiser for the ACS - Giving Back

In summary, the Lady's Golf Club Fundraiser for the ACS is a charity event organized by the Pampered Chef to support the American Cancer Society. You can participate in the fundraiser by signing up for the golf tournament, becoming a sponsor, or making a donation. It is open to all golfers and typically includes a registration period, golf tournament, and dinner and awards ceremony. Prizes and rewards are also given to participants.
jenh
For the HWC fundraisers, if an organization (ex: Lady's Golf Club) has a fundraiser with the funds going to ACS. Will the check to ACS be noted as to what organization it is from. These ladies are serious about their causes and want their name to be noted. TIA.

good question - I'd like to know too.

when you put a fundraiser on pp it ask for Name of organization and who the check should be made out to. Some I am guessing yes.

If you do a standard FR, the golf club can have the check made out to them (i.e. Women's Gold Club of City), and then they would write a check to ACS from their club's treasury. Then they'd get credit from ACS. If they do a FR and name ACS as the organization, all they'll be doing is passing along the check from PC, and may not be recognized, if any identification that it's from them gets separated from the check.

Hello there! Thank you for bringing up this important question. As a Pampered Chef consultant, I have had the pleasure of working with various organizations and fundraisers, and I understand the importance of recognizing and acknowledging their efforts. In regards to your question, the check to ACS will definitely be noted as to what organization it is from. We want to make sure that all the hard work and dedication put into the fundraiser is properly recognized and appreciated. Thank you for your support and for choosing Pampered Chef to be a part of your fundraising efforts. Best of luck with your event!

Related to Lady's Golf Club Fundraiser for the ACS - Giving Back

1. What is the Lady's Golf Club Fundraiser for the ACS?

The Lady's Golf Club Fundraiser for the ACS is a charity event organized by the Pampered Chef to support the American Cancer Society. It is a day of golf, fun, and giving back to a great cause.

2. How can I participate in the fundraiser?

There are a few ways you can participate in the Lady's Golf Club Fundraiser. You can sign up to play in the golf tournament, become a sponsor, or simply make a donation to the American Cancer Society through the fundraiser. Every little bit helps!

3. Do I need to be a member of the Lady's Golf Club to participate?

No, you do not need to be a member of the Lady's Golf Club to participate in the fundraiser. This event is open to all golfers who want to support the American Cancer Society and have a great time on the course.

4. What is the schedule for the fundraiser?

The exact schedule for the Lady's Golf Club Fundraiser may vary depending on the location and date of the event. However, typically there is a registration period in the morning, followed by the golf tournament, and then a dinner and awards ceremony in the evening. Specific details will be provided closer to the event date.

5. Are there any prizes or rewards for participating?

Yes, there will be various prizes and rewards for participants in the Lady's Golf Club Fundraiser. These may include prizes for the winning team, longest drive, closest to the pin, and more. In addition, all participants will have the satisfaction of knowing they are supporting a great cause and making a difference in the fight against cancer.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jigsmom
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
chefann
  • kitchendivinity
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
NooraK
  • esavvymom