• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Is Everyone Going to End for June??

In summary, Amy has submitted 3 shows so far and is hoping to make it to Level 1 by the end of the month. Jen has closed out 1 show and is closing out another 2 this week. Both are hoping to reach the $3000 mark.
The bad part was the "catch"...In order to get the $70 product, we each had to submit two $250 shows as well as contribute to the total shows needed by the cluster. So if the cluster had their total number of needed shows, but some of you did not have two $250 shows, you will not get the free prodcut. Only those with the two shows will. So...

Well,

I am just a bit shy of my 3K mark, so I talked it over with my husband and he and I are going to do some Christmas shopping early! LOL. (He is a good guy! LOL)

So, I think, with my impromptu past host show, I am actually going to be submitting 7 shows for June. AND, get the 2nd level Sell-a-thon.

Wow. Amazing what you can do with a little inspiration.

Love,
Rachel

My cluster hit the mark! And I have $1589 in sales. I had three shows over $250. I tried to make a 4th out of the catalog show I did, but it was too short. Story of my life!! LOL I'm curious to see how many we had as a cluster total. Phew... I am glad June is almost OVER! Here's to a better July!

It WAS tough. Like I've said before I had 7 cooking shows and 2 cattys and well, you see where I wound up. I am thankful that I did what I did, but I wanted to do better.

Well, I have no idea if we made the cluster challenge. I just tried to call my director but she didn't answer. She is a little hard to get a hold of, which is why I love you all so much!! I always come to you all first.

Anyway, I managed to get in 5 shows that were all over $250. A little disappointing considering I had 9 scheduled:eek:

Oh well!! A couple decided to hold off for next month, which is fine with me because I want that bowl!! Oh yeah, I also earned Level 1!!:D

I had $1997 in sales, earned level 1 after a really rough month (my worst so far!)....I am above $20,000 in career sales, though! Been in since January! So I bought myself a laptop to celebrate....I justified it by telling my hubby that my override from my 4 recruits would cover the monthly payments (it should, actually!)...here I come, conference!!:D

Janice,

ROCK ON!!!! What a great accomplishment. I am now sitting on pins and needles waiting for my host to call me to close her show. If she doesn't call, I might just close it anyway, since my mom's order is half the sales, LOL.

Rachel

I am in the same boat! It's really frustrating.

Congratulations everyone!!!:D :D :D :D

I turned in $6057 and still have one show to turn in but we are making it a July show so SSBowl, here I come!!:D

Wow, everyone is doing so well! Congrats!

Okay here is my results, this is the best month so far and the most shows I have done. My sales are at 3600 for the month, yeah level 2! We just made the cluster challange barely. I can't wait for conference to see what we earned. Yeah!

I ended June with $1614 in sales...I'm just happy I got to Level 1...I didn't think I was going to make it. Plus I held the two shows for the cluster challenge for $70 in free product and It's my SS1 so I earn free stuff from that. I've got one show held for July and another two pending.

Congratulations to all of you!!!

I did it!
my first month, I had 0 in sales.
second month, only $560

this month was the month I really wanted...I made my super starter 3, made the cluster goal, and made the sellathon for $1560 in sales this month!

I am so excited! now I hope our cluster made it for the sharp tool!

I can't wait to get my super starter package either! I really wanted those prep and stainless bowls!

jessica_momof6 said:
I did it!
my first month, I had 0 in sales.
second month, only $560

this month was the month I really wanted...I made my super starter 3, made the cluster goal, and made the sellathon for $1560 in sales this month!

I am so excited! now I hope our cluster made it for the sharp tool!

I can't wait to get my super starter package either! I really wanted those prep and stainless bowls!

Congratulations Jessica! That's awesome! Keep up the good work!:D

Whew! I didn't think I was going to make it there for a little while! I had 3 shows to close last night...I submitted the last one at 11:10:eek: I made it though, with $3279 in sales. Woo-hoo! I was really hoping to hit 6000, but I am happy where it ended up. Now only one more week to find out what we all earned:D

I ended the month with $5425, which is a LOT better than I thought I'd do originally. $6000 would have been nice and it may have actually happened if two of my catalog shows that seemed like sure bets to close out by the end of the month actually did. But those hosts have been MIA. Oh well. I really don't count on catalog shows when I predict what a month will be like. You never know if they'll actually come through.

I'm still waiting to access the final tally for our cluster challenge. Now that it's a weekend, I don't know if all the numbers will be updated. I'm REALLY hoping we got it. If so, I think it'll be the required 22 shows ON THE NOSE. I'm keeping my fingers crossed!:)

I am so upset. I ended up at $1850. I should have hit the $3000 goal easily. I had 2 cancellations at the last minute, plus seems like the shows I did do, the hosts didn't even care how much they got for free. All they wanted to do is have a party and socialize. Well, I guess I at least get a little for free, but with $800 in new product, I will still have a ton to buy. :(

Ugh!!! I got one returned check AND my last show was placed on hold because one credit card was denied. It was a debit card and I asked them to run it through because her paycheck may not have gone through and HO is going to wait until Monday, but that's also the deadline for me to get it resolved. This declined card is also my next host. And the returned check was the promotional mgr from BRU. Ugh!!!!!

I just checked my incentive calculater and I have to update my sales for the month, they are at $3,873. I am totally stoked. Yeah!Then one of my catalog hosts received 2 orders after I submitted her show so I will submitt them for July and help get me closer to that bowl.

I barely hit the $3000 mark which makes this my best month ever! I believe our cluster barely hit our goal, so I should get the "sharp new product", too! Also, I hit $15,000 this month, so all in all, it's been a very productive PC month! :D

I blew it. I went to submit my 2nd show late last night (It has been a miserable couple of months for me), I balanced it, printed it, and could have sworn I went through the transmit process, but I guess I didn't. I went to check on it when I got home from work today, and it didn't show under consultants corner. When I looked it up in pp, it showed that it wasn't transmitted. I tried to call my director, but she didn't answer. I just hope they didn't need my 2nd show to meet the challenge. It bums me that I blew it for myself, but it would be even worse if I prevented anyone else from getting it.

I just can't believe I did that. Well I guess I now have a head start on getting the new 8 qt ss bowl. I only had a couple of people that qualified for the free ice cream sandwhich maker, and they weren't really interested in it anyway.

kimmers said:
I just can't believe I did that. Well I guess I now have a head start on getting the new 8 qt ss bowl. I only had a couple of people that qualified for the free ice cream sandwhich maker, and they weren't really interested in it anyway.

I'm so sorry to hear that! Everytime I do something like that I tell myself its a learning experience. Last month I put the same credit card in for two different guests. And, NO ONE wanted that ice cream sandwich maker.

Thanks for the support Anne. You always have such good words of advice and encouragement. I can't wait to meet you at conference.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cookingmommy
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
cookingmommy
  • K.Shaffer
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
K.Shaffer
  • heat123