• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Is Everyone Going to End for June??

In summary, Amy has submitted 3 shows so far and is hoping to make it to Level 1 by the end of the month. Jen has closed out 1 show and is closing out another 2 this week. Both are hoping to reach the $3000 mark.
amybee
I have submitted 3 shows so far and I have gone over the $3000.00 mark. I am so so happy. I cannot wait for my $350 in free fall stuff. And for my $70 free fall product.
Remember my worst show so far from last month? She calls me on Thursday to say she has some orders and is ready to close it out. I asked her to mail me the orders. I hope it is over $200....

Hope you all are having a great June......

Amy

Wow!!It sounds like you have had an awesome month!! Congratulations!!

I have no idea how mine is going to end. I've only got one show submitted so far and it was $450. However, this week I will be (hopefully) closing my other 8 shows that I have open for this month. I know two are over $300 so surely I will make it to Level 1. Everyone knows I need to close by Friday, so they are all planning to close by then, but you just never know!

My July is starting to look decent, at least compared to my July last year. I think I have a shot at the bowl. I also have a couple of parties now for August too.

Wow! Sounds like you will have a good one too. So far I have 2 shows for July and one for August, with 2 more possible shows... I am hoping to get the bowl, but my July shows are on the 21st and 23rd of the month. I am hoping to get one in for the middle of July....
Good luck and I hope you closeout well.

Wow - Amy $3k with just 3 shows is awesome! Good for you! And Jen, I hope your 8 shows get closed out and you reach whatever goal you were hoping for!

I closed 1 so far at $585, am closing one today at $466 and have 3 others to close (crossing my fingers) for thursday before I go on vacation, so they will count towards my sell a thon total! Only have 1 show so far for July but here's to hoping I get some bookings from my last two shows wed. and thurs. night!

Good to to everyone on this last week of June!

My June nothing happend just followed up with leads and getting ready to have an awsome Grand opening, Hope that my Grand opeing will be a 500.00 + that is the goal and a few bookings. I was going to do the PC POOL for $2.00 a square at my Grand opeing an that person wold receive the 60.00 in free products....Kinda like raffel and boost the host sales by 60.00

My June will turn out okay I think; I've got 2 shows to close this week, and 1 more show Wed that is supposed to close by Friday. I'm at about $2400 right now, so hopefully I get everyone closed & hit the 3000 level. Now I'm just dying to see what we'll be getting for free!

A great June !!!!I have closed 2 shows so far, I still have 2 shows this week, and 3 other shows still to close, so a total of 7 shows for the month (combination of kitchen and catalog shows) I am hoping for a $3000 month.

My sales in June ........$151. I am sure glad that I get the chance to buy my new products at half price! So much for that cluster challenge!

so far my June has not been very good I do have 2 shows to close this week and a show on the 30th maybe it will be good and she will also close that day but I have not hit level one, and I am sure I will not.

I am pleasantly surprised with ow my June is ending up.. Had 7cooking shows and 2 cattys. Well, as I have posted elsewhere, 5 cooking shows cancelled/resched and one catty bailed. I went from aiming for level 3 to praying for level 1, which I did by $3. Gotta love it. I also got the cluster challenge, too.

My best month this year!Well, that isn't saying much, because I usually only do 1 show a month! Haha..so far, I've got $1263 submitted and am closing a catalog show and fundraiser (which was a major flop by the way with a grand total of 5 orders!!) which will put me around $1700.

I can't wait for Conference to see what the new products will be! And I'm in wave 3 so I have to wait the longest..oh well...Still excited since it'll be my first time going!:D

I ended up only having 1 show and 1 individual order so I stand a little over $600 right now - I was supposed to have a second June show but she pushed into July and I have a feeling I'll be lucky if I end up with a catalog show from her. I didn't get the 2 for cluster challenge but I think my cluster will just make it without mine (I can't justify spending my own $ to get a new product which I'm not sure if I'll like yet anyhow!). My sister wants to place an order for a wedding but I figured I'd wait and put it in during July to get that stainless steel bowl. I have 2 shows and a catalog show for July with a possible 3rd show. I have my up and down months but overall have been pretty happy with my business. I know that September should be a great month for me! Good job to everyone!

Gina Miller

I will close out at around $2300 and I am happy with that. It started out not looking like a great month and I was really worried about bookings for the rest of the summer but I have managed to book 3 for July and 4 for Aug so far. I've been really busy trying to help three recruits get started that I think I've neglected my own business a little - I've got to learn to balance all that!

Worse than I thought!I was great guns going into this month, but ended with a whimper, LOL!

A bunch of my shows turned in way lower sales than I expected... and a couple either canceled or rescheduled for July, so I am not going to make the 3k mark, I don't think. (I have my last show on Thursday evening, but it would have to be HUGE to make it to 3k, and I don't get the sense it will be, LOL.)

July is looking great, though. I have a couple of very enthusiastic hosts and that is always fun!

We'll see.

Keep you all posted!

Rachel

After a $5000+ May, my June has been pretty dismal. I had one show at the beginning of the month that is sitting just over $200 and still hasn't closed. :mad: My mid-month show cancelled, I have a catalog show going right now that has less than $50 so far and one last show tomorrow night that I doubt will close in time. I feel horrible for letting my cluster down - I predicted 6 shows and came down to almost nada. I had a few "promised" shows flake on me before they were actually scheduled - I really started out thinking June was going to be great. Oh well, Conference is coming and I'm sure that will give me a very much needed boost!

$1900 for me, which is better than I've done since my SS1! :D AND I got two recruits and promoted to FD!

Right now I'm at $1750! I do have a show yet to close, but the amount that it's at so far is in that $1750. I'm so excited about that one. This is my best month ever & I started last September. Unfortunately, I have NO bookings for July, August, September.... You get the idea... :( But, I'm excited about conference & earning the Fall Products ($100 level & the $70 product).

My month is ending at $3057 -- PRAISE GOD! I had 6 cooking shows and 1 catalog show -- this is my Super Starter Month #2, so I have received lots of FREE stuff this month, with my Super Starter Bonus #2 and a Plus Bonus and now all the FREE fall stuff!!

My July is looking great too -- I have 6 cooking shows scheduled so far!

Beth in PA

Melody: That's awesome!

Best Month EVER w/PC!!!!Great Job Everyone!!!:D Right now, I have $6068!!!:D But, $161 of that is from a lady who lives 2 hours away and won't return my phone calls! I HAVE to get another $200 in orders to make up for her!:eek: I also can't submit the show without her because I don't have all the money and its not enough for a qualifying show. (That number includes her order!) So on top of family flying in from all over the US this week (my sister is getting married Saturday) I've got some work to do!! Keeping my fingers crossed!!!;) :rolleyes: :D

Wow! What some of you have done is IMPRESSIVE!!!

I thought my june was going to suck. I had a small show for $150 at the beginning of the month. then I had 2 shows scheduled.

by the time I close them, I will hit the $1500 mark and earn the free stuff! I am so amazed. my one show alone is almost $1000!!!

and-i made my super starter 3 month!

This has been one of my all time best months, too. I am admittedly more of a hobby consultant, so getting even 2 shows, let alone getting above $1000 in a month would be impressive for me. This month, however, has exceeded all of my expectations.

As of right now, I have $2600 already submitted from 4 shows (one was a fund-raiser). I'd love to get to that $3000 mark, but I just don't see it happening. Still, I am thrilled to have gotten where I am. I'm crossing my fingers that the rest of my cluster was able to rise to the 2-show challenge so I can get that 'sharp' product! :D

WOW! You guys are awesome!

My June hasn't been very good, but since my SS1 month is July, I'm ok with it.

I need an opinion, I have created an invitation for my sisters party, What do you think?? Hope you can open this my not very good on the computer.

Thanks
Kathy Griffith
Independent Consultant
West Memphis Ar

Attachments

• You are invited to a Pampered Chef Auction.doc
    26 KB · Views: 654
I am almost to $4000 for the month. My goal was $10,000 but getting to 4 is pretty good I think! I had 6 cooking shows and 4 catalog shows and only have 2 of those to close tomorrow or Friday. Everything else is closed and turned in and I'm ready for my new fall products ASAP! So excited!! July and August aren't looking too busy yet but I still have time to make calls and try to keep this momentum up! Baby needs new shoes!!

Melody and Kristi- great job. Sounds like everyone else did good too.

OMG! So many of you have done GREAT! My June is ending sadly...my worst month since I started. I am going to end at just over $2000. It does look like 2 of my recruits will be qualifying and I am going to conference, though (but because of low sales this month, I will have to bring some microwave mac and cheese for lunch and dinners! Hey, does anyone know if the Palmer Hilton has microwaves? :eek:

I am at $6318 right now, and I have 3 shows still open.Unfortunatly about $800 is carry over from last month and won't count for sell-a-thon. But, that is the best month I have ever had! Can't wait for the pay check!

I am at $1,451.30 right now. I have 3 shows that will close today and submit tonight or tomorrow though. I know I will hit the $1,500.00 mark as well. My estimates of the two final shows so far will put me at about $2300.00. I am hoping to be surprised with $200 more on the 3rd one that I have no idea about it. This is my SS2 and I would earn that package plus a Bonus if i can get $200 more in orders out of that 3rd show. Keep your fingers crossed for me!!! I cannot stand to be so close yet so far away!!!!

You girls are AWESOME!! Still hanging on at $151. Nope, I didn't forget a fouth number in there!

Keep your fingers crossed for me, too! I have one show left to close. The host was coming back from Puerto Rico and wanted to close it after she got back. Tomorrow is it!

I got more orders!I had a fundraiser that I thought was a MAJOR flop (now, it's still a flop, but a little better than I first thought!) The deadline for submitting orders was Monday, the 26th and I only had $200 in orders by Monday. I was soooo bummed. Then a couple more orders trickled in over the past couple days and now we are at $700! So it's still not great, but better than I originally hoped.

I have one problem to settle (I have a credit card payment with an illegible name) but praying that I'll get in contact with the customer tomorrow and be able to submit in time for June!

If I do, I'll close out June with $2210 and I'm VERY happy with that!!!!:D :D

I've never had more than $1300 in sales in a month!

Final results for MY June- $1700 and some change! Whoo-hoo (Was striving for level 1, after taking May off)! And I just hit my $15k career sales! Yeay!!

+ 6 bookings and 2 recruit leads! Not to bad of a June for me!

I will end my month at the highest ever. I am currently at 1900 with one more order to get and then the host order on the show that I am closing tonight so maybe (crossing fingers) I will end at around 2000. This was with 5 shows. Next month I currently have 9 shows booked and am still making calls. I am also going to conference and can't wait. What a high to go after this month's success.

Finished mine with 1871.00...glad I'll get some products, pretty upset that were not gonna make the cluster challenge. ( I tried with my 4:( ) I think we should get some kind of constellation(sp?). Guess weve got ALOT of inactive consultants.:eek:

Ginger:cool:

ONWARD July & 1250.00 sales to get the HUGE stainless steel bowl!!:D

chefmelody said:
$1900 for me, which is better than I've done since my SS1! :D

AND I got two recruits and promoted to FD!

WOW!! Congrats to you. Keep up the good work. :)

Well, after a really sad June for me, I will end it with about $750 - $800. Better than I originally expected, but by far not my best. So far I don't have anything scheduled for July or August or September, but I do have a couple of hopefulls. I am sooooooooooooooo looking forward to conference.

Hope everyone's month turns out good for them. Hope to see some of you in 12 days!!! WOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOO

I can't believe it!My total for June ended up being 1,261.29!!!! I am very excited that I did this in my first month, being as nervous as I was. Do I need to do anything special to get my month one bonus???:)

My total for June ended up being 1,261.29!!!! I am very excited that I did this in my first month, being as nervous as I was. Do I need to do anything special to get my month one bonus???
No you don't need to do anything special, they will just ship it to you!

I made my goal !!! (well, my revised goal, that is) I turned in my last show this morning (7 this month) and it brought my total to $3003. I hit the 2nd level for sell-a-thon, and hopefully our cluster met the challenge also.

Now, to earn the bowl. I am glad that these challenges are offered, because it seems to really motivate me more than $$ does. For some reason, I do not notice the commision as much as how far am I from the goal. Can any of you relate?

I totally understand! I can easily acheive $1250 to get something free, but not to bump sales for a sellathon, if that makes any sense! Great job on the sellathon!

Way to go, everyone!

heat123 said:
Final results for MY June- $1700 and some change! Whoo-hoo (Was striving for level 1, after taking May off)! And I just hit my $15k career sales! Yeay!!

+ 6 bookings and 2 recruit leads! Not to bad of a June for me!

YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA Heather!!! WAY TO GO!!!:D :D :D :D :D

Ginger:cool:

I am SO psyched! I closed my last June show just now and it pushed me juuuuuust into the $3000! I'm doin' a mental happy dance. :D This will be the first time I've ever earned the Level 2 rewards.

Well,

I managed to close a catalog show today, and I got my terrible show from last night ($115 in sales, UGH. ) to $250 by convincing my mother to put in an order (and offering her %15 off, LOL... which I have to cough up!)

But am still a couple hundred under the 3k mark. Soooo, I called and left messages with all my past hosts that I am doing a last minute catalog sale and that I will offer them 25% off instead of the usual 10%. I figure it will be gravy for me, since I wouldn't get those orders anyway. I will take the hit out of my commissions. BUT, if anyone orders, I might get to 3K, which would rock.

All in all, a disappointing June. My last 4 shows were under $400.

Love,
Rachel

There is alway's next month Rachel!!

my group hit our 40 shows exactly. It was really tough! Those of us that did anything worked really hard!!! I submitted 4. My last one I submitted today was only at 200 in sales so I did some christmas shopping to bump it up. Just used my moms past host discount to get a little better deal plus I will make commish back on it.

This was a really tough challenge!

I also made the first level with about $1800 in sales. Summer has been really tough on me for sales! Usually with 4 shows I am closer to 3000.

Oh well I am happy with level 1. I can't wait to see what the new products are!

Last edited:
I did what I said I would do...Last month, in May, we were all told about the Cluster Challenge and how many shows we needed. We were then asked how many shows we planned. I said 4. Well, I got my 4 shows and each was over $250 but as a cluster we fell short of our goal for the free $70 product. I am bummed. I worked so hard to get there.
Oh well. But I did hit level one so I will be getting $100 in free products! YEAH!

I don't know as a cluster how we did, but I don't even know if I got one $250 show! I am sure our cluster made it though because my director always does 20 shows/ month.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cookingmommy
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
cookingmommy
  • K.Shaffer
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
K.Shaffer
  • heat123