• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Bookings Is there tracking on adjustment orders?

heat123

Legend Member
Silver Member
Sep 7, 2005
I placed an adjustment online on thursday. I got an email confirmation but when I go to look it up under the adjustment page there is nothing showing. My ? is do they list it or not as being received or shipped out under tracking ?

Generally how long do adjusments take to deliver to the host? She was missing 2 pcs from her order and I when I asked Customer service they said up to 3 weeks:eek: !?

thanks in advance:)

Mar 16, 2005
I have an adjustment that I entered on the 3rd and it has not shipped yet. It used to be real quick shipping. Not sure why its taking so long. I just entered one this morning my customer had a great show with lots of free cutting boards they said they shipped 12 she only got 5 tell me how that happens. Hopefulyy it will be back to the way it used to be and adjustments will ship real quick.:) :)

DebbieSM

Apr 22, 2005
Back Order

The FREE Cutting Boards are on back order, that may be why your hostess didn't receive all of them. As for the adjustment, I have never had it take that long either, usually when it is approved it only takes a couple days depending on where you live. Hope I helped.

M

Mommabear

My Adjustment Order

I put in an adjustment order on the 2nd of March, it shipped out the 3rd and I got it the 7th. I was pretty impressed. After I got the email I checked out the link on CC under shipment status, there is an adjustment status bubble. It was there that I could click on the tracking link, and find out where the adjustment was. I pretty much accidently found the link. I am still pretty new and I spend a lot of time just bouncing around from this site to CC. Trying to absorb all the wonderful information I am able to find.