• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Woo Hoo!! Just Met Joe, My Fed Ex Guy

In summary, Joe is a Fed Ex delivery driver who delivers packages for Pampered Chef. Meeting him is exciting because he plays an important role in our business. However, meeting Joe does not guarantee a faster delivery of packages as he has a set route and schedule. While we are unable to request for Joe to specifically deliver our packages, we can show our appreciation for him and other delivery drivers by leaving notes, offering drinks, or simply saying thank you.
DebbieJ
I opened the door and told him I could just kiss him! I don't think he was expecting that. :p He brought my sell a thon things.

He was very kind and we had a discussion about deliveries. I think it's going to be great.

I unpacked everything, but now have to go run and pick up my son from school, so I'll play with it later! I could have used that Mix N Chop yesterday! Those torte pans are calling me to make the rum cake. Mmm.... There goes the diet. :)

I met mine, too! He even carried the heavy box into my home!!! His name is Travis. I guess I'm on the edge of two delivery areas, so I might also have Joan. Two new possible customers/hosts/recruits!

Ha!! I bet he was shocked at first. That is too funny!!

Aren't the torte pans cool!! I bought the quiche pan right before they discontinued it, and haven't used it yet. I may give it away as an incentive or something.

Related to Woo Hoo!! Just Met Joe, My Fed Ex Guy

1. Who is Joe, the Fed Ex guy mentioned in the title?

Joe is a Fed Ex delivery driver who works for the company that delivers packages for Pampered Chef. He is not an employee of Pampered Chef, but he delivers packages to our customers.

2. Why is meeting Joe such a big deal?

Meeting Joe is exciting because he is the one who delivers all of our Pampered Chef packages to us. He is an important part of our business and we appreciate the hard work he does.

3. Does meeting Joe mean I will get my package faster?

Unfortunately, meeting Joe does not guarantee a faster delivery of your package. He has a set route and delivery schedule, so your package will arrive within the estimated delivery time frame.

4. Can I request to have Joe deliver my packages?

We are unable to guarantee that Joe will deliver your packages every time, as he may have different routes and schedules. However, if you have a positive experience with Joe, you can always leave a note for him when placing your next order.

5. How can I show my appreciation for Joe and other delivery drivers?

We always encourage our customers to show gratitude for their delivery drivers. You can leave a note for them, offer a cold drink on a hot day, or even just a simple thank you. They work hard to get our packages to us and deserve to be recognized for their efforts.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Teresa Lynn
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pamperedharriet
  • crissy11
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
trspc
Replies