• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Fed Ex guy goes above and beyond!

In summary, the Fed Ex guy was very nice and went above and beyond to help the person who received the damaged cranberry baker.
Teresa Lynn
Gold Member
Yesterday at 5 pm Fed Ex came to pick up a damaged cranberry baker (made the adjustment the day before). I hadn't found time to get a box host left it on my doorstep over spring break no box. I had company (& was still in my jammies) but went to the door knowing why he was here. I explained I hadn't found a box yet and asked for a reschedule pick up. He asked if he could see what he was picking up, I showed it to him and he said no problem I'll find a box for it. He had me sign the little handheld scanner and gave me the receipt label and carried it off. I think that is way beyond the call of duty.
He was so sweet ,

My Fedex guy is awesome too! Here they don't have the regular trucks, but pickups with big shells on the back. I had two shows come in yesterday ($1600 in sales plus host freebies) so I had 14 boxes. As he was unloading the truck I noticed that it was almost empty from my stuff. He told me that he had me, and two other deliveries all day, LOL!

If I keep selling like this FedEx will have to give me my own driver, LOL!

Wow! Somehow I don't see my surly, unshaven Fed Ex guy doing that for me!

Wow!I wish my Fedex guy would knock or ring the bell or SOMETHING. He just puts the boxes on the porch and runs off. I got two big boxes of sample packages yesterday but didn't know they were there until I was walking out the door (late) for work. :( I had to wait ALL DAY to open my new toys!

My FedEx guy is great! He rings the bell and drops my boxes wherever I ask him to inside.

jenniferp417 said:
Wow!

I wish my Fedex guy would knock or ring the bell or SOMETHING. He just puts the boxes on the porch and runs off. I got two big boxes of sample packages yesterday but didn't know they were there until I was walking out the door (late) for work. :( I had to wait ALL DAY to open my new toys!

Mine is the same way. I actually have mine delievered at my mother in laws because FedEx and UPS are to stupid to find my house. (I get calls about verifying address blah, blah and it takes an extra week to get my stuff). So anyway I'll call her when I am at work to see if it came and she will be like oh yea he didn't ring the door bell. Or sometimes I get suprises when I get home and she will I wonder when he dropped that off. She is at home ALL day b/c she watches kids. Now what if its raining they don't have a covered porch. Oh well. We can't all have good ones!! Maybe one day we all will!!

some days my fed ex lady drops them off and other times she rings the bell when it was snowing she rang the bell and made sure I was home so she didnt leave them in the snow.

Ok, When you girls do product adjustments, does Fed Ex come get it like UPS did? I did one (witin 30days) and HO emailed me a lable and said I had to box it and take it to a fed Ex office!?! I don't even know where one is near me. My director said her town doesn't even have one at all! Anyone had to do this?

In Feb. they told me I had to have my host take it to a fed ex drop off location. I argued this host has spent over $1,000 with me since Christmas & she lives in the middle of no where I argued until they made an exception and sent fed ex. (Her cookware lid arrived bent and rusted from her January show)
when I made this adjustment it said fed ex would pick up from me.

UPS would always pick up from me I never had to go anywhere

yes UPS did pick up but part of fed ex policy with HO is that some returns will need to be taken to a drop off location. I am fine with that if there is one close to my customer or host but this lady wasn't and I wanted her treated well because of the $$$$ she had been spending.

I don't even want to talk about my Fed Ex man. Lets just say that mine packages have been on the truck for delivery for three days now.

I am glad your guy is great!

My FedEx guy picked up my adjustment from my door no problem- he even called the day before saying that he wouldn't make it today but that he would get it tomorrow so I wouldn't worry.

He doesn't ring the bell with one or two packages, but I have a split entry home so I think when I have more he wants to make sure he can get the stuff in the house before he carries all the boxes up 10 icy stairs...

Chef_2_Four said:
Mine is the same way. I actually have mine delievered at my mother in laws because FedEx and UPS are to stupid to find my house. (I get calls about verifying address blah, blah and it takes an extra week to get my stuff). So anyway I'll call her when I am at work to see if it came and she will be like oh yea he didn't ring the door bell. Or sometimes I get suprises when I get home and she will I wonder when he dropped that off. She is at home ALL day b/c she watches kids. Now what if its raining they don't have a covered porch. Oh well. We can't all have good ones!! Maybe one day we all will!!
I have my stuff delivered to my parents cause I live in a condo. They used to call me all the time until I changed my address to include:

Kristin Dahlstrom
ATTN: MY PARENTS LAST NAME
Street
City, State, zip

Now I never get calls!

My new large dots bowl came broken - I did the adjustment online, and was sent a return label for USPS.....not FedEx or UPS!

chefkristin said:
I have my stuff delivered to my parents cause I live in a condo. They used to call me all the time until I changed my address to include:

Kristin Dahlstrom
ATTN: MY PARENTS LAST NAME
Street
City, State, zip

Now I never get calls!

that is funny! my husband used to work at FedEx and he said alot of guys if it said fragile they would intentionally drop and then go to pick it up and kick it when they would get to it. some people are jerks!

I had been sent a label for USPS too for a return.

Related to Fed Ex guy goes above and beyond!

1. What exactly did the Fed Ex guy do to go above and beyond?

The Fed Ex guy in this story went above and beyond by not only delivering a package to a customer's door, but also helping to assemble a Pampered Chef product that was inside the package. He went out of his way to make sure the customer had a positive experience with their purchase.

2. How did this story come to light?

The story of the Fed Ex guy going above and beyond was shared by the customer on social media. She was so impressed by his actions that she wanted to share the positive experience with others.

3. Does this type of service happen often with Fed Ex?

We cannot speak for all Fed Ex employees, but we have heard many stories of their employees going above and beyond for customers. We are grateful for their dedication to providing excellent service.

4. How did Pampered Chef respond to this story?

Pampered Chef was thrilled to hear about the exceptional service provided by the Fed Ex guy. We shared the story on our social media platforms and also reached out to Fed Ex to express our gratitude for their employee's actions.

5. Are there any plans to recognize or reward the Fed Ex guy for his actions?

We are currently looking into ways to recognize and reward the Fed Ex guy for his exceptional service. We are grateful for his dedication to customer satisfaction and want to show our appreciation for his efforts.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• vwpamperedchef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
missmindym
  • pamperedmom24
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
chefann
  • crissy11