• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can One Order Be Counted as a Party?

In summary, to have a party and get the benefits, at least one person in the order needs to be a separate guest order.
finley1991 said:
Please just know that when someone does post that a violation may be occurring, they aren't doing it to be mean or to offend a specific person... they are doing it so all will know and to protect the interests of all consultants.

EXACTLY!!! When we all signed up to be consultants, we were given the policies and procedures to read and abide by. For those of you who are new or have never read them, all the policies are now online behind Consultant's Corner and I suggest you read them.

When we post here advocating "tricks of the trade" all it does is teach others to do things that are against policies. Eventually, PC will have to tighten up our policies, take legal action against offenders, raise prices, raise shipping charges, etc. This does not help any of us or our customers nor does it help our profession.

We must believe in our company and what they have to offer, trusting that their policies are in place for our benefit, and also believe that direct sales is a PROFESSION, a viable CAREER, and behave accordingly.

Thank you to those of you that have sent me words of encouragement here and pm's. I appreciate them greatly - they mean alot. The confirm that I was suppose to post what I did last night.

I personally think I did put my big girl panties on-I could have totally ignored the whole issue here. I have done what I am suppose to do. I know that God is pleased with me. I will not continue to defend or apologize when I have already done so.

jrstephens said:
Thank you to those of you that have sent me words of encouragement here and pm's. I appreciate them greatly - they mean alot. The confirm that I was suppose to post what I did last night.

I personally think I did put my big girl panties on-I could have totally ignored the whole issue here. I have done what I am suppose to do. I know that God is pleased with me. I will not continue to defend or apologize when I have already done so.

We are NOT expecting an apology or defense from you Jennifer. As several have said it was not personal to anyone. We are just stating the facts and are commenting on what has been posted multiple times on multiple threads by lots of people. TRYING to get the policy clear for new people or others who may be confused.

I feel like I have had to defend myself and that I have been attacked for pointing out our company's policies. Your post at the top of the page was a definite slam on me and my faith but I guess that's okay though...

I will continue to visit CS and post when I have something to offer - even if it means that I will be attacked for not letting people work around the policies without at least thinking about how they are cheating the company.

Jennifer, You won't hear anything we're saying right now because you feel wronged so it's useless to even try at this time. When your ego is less sensitive please go back and read through the postings. You'll see that we are being general in our comments and even state that we aren't being personal. I know that quoting you makes it feel like it's about you but the quoting is just done to give examples.

I really think enough is enough and a truce should be called. There are more important things to do with our time and energies. I really do wish everyone the best and great success in your business and life.

...so how's the weather by you?

BethCooks4U said:
I really think enough is enough and a truce should be called. There are more important things to do with our time and energies. I really do wish everyone the best and great success in your business and life.

...so how's the weather by you?

I have heard everything and read several times.

TRUCE IS CALLED BY ME TOO.

The weather is cool but comfortable. Getting ready to go to the 4th round of the Football State playoffs to watch my husband's team. If we win tonight we will go to the state championship game next week. Looking forward to tonights game but not looking forward to sitting out in the wind and 40 degree temps, but at least they raised it from 34 to 44 degrees!

Last edited:
jrstephens said:
Getting ready to go to the 4th round of the Football State playoffs to watch my husband's team. If we win tonight we will go to the state championship game next week. Looking forward to tonights game but not looking forward to sitting out in the wind and 40 degree temps, but at least they raised it from 34 to 44 degrees!
Good luck in the game! Bundle up!:eek:

I am SO proud of you girls......:sing: :sing: :sing: singing your praises!!!!

BethCooks4U said:
Good luck in the game! Bundle up!:eek:

Let's see... I have my thermal long johns, turlte neck, sweat shirt, fleece and a jacket just in case plus a throw! Last year at the championship game that we lost by 1 point it was 18 degrees and that was not the feel like temp. It will all be worth it if we get that ring though!

GADS Jennifer! I am from south Alabama and you know it isn't that cold there now! How can those boys play anything in that kind of weather!?

You guys are awesome! Thank you both for being mature about this. Reminds us that we ALL can do that when it's for the best.

Jennifer, I have huge respect for the fact that you looked at this from a spiritual perspective and how God was using you, and you weren't afraid to state that.

Beth, I love that you always speak your mind. You're like our subconscious kicking in when we may be too close to crossing a line. And like you stated, if nothing else, you give us something to think about.

((((((((((((((((((((GROUP HUG)))))))))))))))))))) I love you guys!
(Somebody hook me up with the appropriate smiley.)

Well, we lost the game last night 28-27. Such a heart breaker. Early in the game our kicker missed and extra point. Late in the game we had a TD called back on a penalty. We went up to win with 3:00 minutes left and they scored with 1:45 left nad time ran out for us.

Just wanted to update yall on the game for those that read after we started talking about it. Plus, the weather was warmer than we thought, so, thankfully we were not cold.

At least we are 1 one of the 4 top teams in the state but it does hurt to get that close to a championship and loose. We lost by one point in the championship game last year - same exact score.

Off to do a show! Y'all have a great day!

Hey Jennifer - it was -6 here at about 7 p.m. last night - don't know what it got down to - hope you were warmer!!!!

Today it is 0.

Stay warm everyone!

Ugh! What a heartbreaker of a game!

The weather here today is AWFUL!!!!! Snow and freezing rain. The roads are covered in ice. I hate to see what this is going to do to IN and MI--lake effect sucks!

Good news is it's supposed to warm up tomorrow so it will all melt and just be wet slush everywhere.

<h2>1. Can one order be counted as a party?</h2><p>Yes, a single order can be counted as a party as long as it meets the minimum sales requirement for a party.</p><h2>2. Can a large order be counted as a party and qualify for benefits?</h2><p>Yes, if the order meets the minimum sales requirement for a party, it can be counted as a party and the host will receive all available benefits.</p><h2>3. How many different orders are needed for it to be counted as a show?</h2><p>Typically, at least three separate orders are needed to be counted as a show. However, this may vary depending on the specific promotions and requirements in your area.</p><h2>4. Can the host still receive benefits if they only have one large order?</h2><p>As long as the order meets the minimum sales requirement for a party, the host will receive all available benefits, regardless of the number of orders.</p><h2>5. Can a single order be split into multiple orders to qualify as a party?</h2><p>No, a single order cannot be split into multiple orders to qualify as a party. Each order must be placed separately in order to be counted as a party.</p>

Related to Can One Order Be Counted as a Party?

1. Can one order be counted as a party?

Yes, a single order can be counted as a party as long as it meets the minimum sales requirement for a party.

2. Can a large order be counted as a party and qualify for benefits?

Yes, if the order meets the minimum sales requirement for a party, it can be counted as a party and the host will receive all available benefits.

3. How many different orders are needed for it to be counted as a show?

Typically, at least three separate orders are needed to be counted as a show. However, this may vary depending on the specific promotions and requirements in your area.

4. Can the host still receive benefits if they only have one large order?

As long as the order meets the minimum sales requirement for a party, the host will receive all available benefits, regardless of the number of orders.

5. Can a single order be split into multiple orders to qualify as a party?

No, a single order cannot be split into multiple orders to qualify as a party. Each order must be placed separately in order to be counted as a party.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ccmahaffey
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
baychef
  • hsilwamba
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies