• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can I Still Get CDs for My Class? Re: Audios

In summary, "CDs for Class: Get the Facts!" is an interactive educational program by Pampered Chef that teaches children aged 5-12 about healthy eating and cooking skills. It is unique in its focus on nutrition and suitable for use in the classroom with age-appropriate materials.
krzymomof4
Silver Member
Long story short, I need a cd of the class that I took.
Someone told me that because they weren't on our order form this year, that we weren't going to be able to get them this year.
Does anyone know for sure?

Re: AudiosHO put the Leadership audio recordings in the online training center this year. I'd bet they're going to do the same with conference recordings. But it'll be a month or so before they go through them all and pick the best ones.

Re: AudiosThey haven't released the fall supply order form ... I would seriously hope they knew going in that one of them would be among the top rated.

Re: AudiosSupply order forms aren't usually ready until changeover boxes are delivered. If EKO wasn't there with a booth in the vendor area (they sold the conference recordings), then HO is almost definitely putting them in the online training center this year.

Re: AudiosI read this thread title as Adios! I wanted to see who was leaving! Mylanta- I need a nap! ;)

Re: Audiosi didn't see EKO, but I think they said something about putting them on CC.

1. What is "CDs for Class: Get the Facts!"?

"CDs for Class: Get the Facts!" is an educational program offered by Pampered Chef that teaches children about healthy eating habits and cooking skills through interactive CDs and accompanying materials.

2. How is "CDs for Class: Get the Facts!" different from other cooking programs for children?

Unlike other cooking programs, "CDs for Class: Get the Facts!" focuses not only on teaching children how to cook, but also on educating them about the importance of nutrition and making healthy food choices.

3. What age group is "CDs for Class: Get the Facts!" suitable for?

"CDs for Class: Get the Facts!" is designed for children aged 5-12 years old. However, children of all ages can benefit from the program with adult supervision.

4. Are the CDs and materials included in the program age-appropriate for children?

Yes, all of the materials included in the "CDs for Class: Get the Facts!" program have been designed and tested to be age-appropriate for children.

5. Can "CDs for Class: Get the Facts!" be used in a classroom setting?

Yes, "CDs for Class: Get the Facts!" is a great resource for teachers to use in the classroom. The program includes lesson plans and activities that align with national education standards, making it a valuable addition to any curriculum.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Sheila
Replies
Views
straitfan
  • esavvymom
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
esavvymom