• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Pampered Chef Fundraising: Need Ideas and Support - Help!

In summary, In order to organize a fundraiser, the creator should: -Create a checklist -Create a profit breakdown -Use the catalog -Edit an April OOF to include a "coupon" at the top for bookings -Have a meeting
pamperedpsalmstress
Okay, I'm trying to just breeeeeeeeeeathe over here. My oldest DD just called and said that her journalism/yearbook staff wants to do a PC fundraiser and I need to get a packet together ASAP. Meaning tonight.(lol) I suggested a cookbook fundraiser to make it easier on delivery later but she wants more.
I'll be calling her teacher tonight but really need some ideas on what to suggest and how to go about this. I've only had the one show, next one in 2 weeks, and I'm still struggling to get organized on these and hostess packets.
Help me please!!! :)

Search under files for fundraiser. There is a lot there. Some I just put there myself...I was in the same boat!

I've already done the search. No clue in how to sort through them. I'm looking more for help in how others have done their fundraisers. Do you'll use the entire catalog? Mini catalogs? Do you just print off monthly special order forms?

I do a catalog, an explanation letter, an outside order form, and the monthly special flyer for each participant. Some of the forms I use I got from others here on the group or from HO.

The fundraiser checklist is for you to use to help you make sure you do everything you should for the fundraiser. The profit breakdown is one I use when talking to the chairperson.

Attachments

• ProfitBreakdown.doc
    107.5 KB · Views: 345
  • Fundraising Explanation Letter.doc
    29.5 KB · Views: 444
  • fundraiser_checklist.doc
    53 KB · Views: 319
Last edited:
tlennhoff said:
I do a catalog, an explanation letter, an outside order form, and the monthly special flyer for each participant. Some of the forms I use I got from others here on the group or from HO.

The fundraiser checklist is for you to use to help you make sure you do everything you should for the fundraiser. The profit breakdown is one I use when talking to the chairperson.
Thanks so much Tasha for posting these!

Tasha~

Those are great! Thanks for sharing what you have compiled!

I also include a small 6 X 9 envelope for the students to put their orders and payments in.

I usually include 1 catalog, 5 outside order forms, 1 guest special and an explanation letter on ordering besides the above envelope in each packet.

pamperedharriet said:
I also include a small 6 X 9 envelope for the students to put their orders and payments in.

I usually include 1 catalog, 5 outside order forms, 1 guest special and an explanation letter on ordering besides the above envelope in each packet.

I knew I was forgetting something - it was the envelope and multiple outside order forms.

I'm putting my FUNdraiser packs together for the school...

I made a Cookbooks & Spices flyer (and if they want a full catalog, they can pick one up in the office), I edited an April OOF to include a "coupon" at the top for bookings, and a letter to parents is being glued to the front of a 10x13 envelope..... I think (I HOPE) it will go very well. I'm even challenging the staff members to participate ;)

soccermama said:
I'm putting my FUNdraiser packs together for the school...

I made a Cookbooks & Spices flyer (and if they want a full catalog, they can pick one up in the office), I edited an April OOF to include a "coupon" at the top for bookings, and a letter to parents is being glued to the front of a 10x13 envelope..... I think (I HOPE) it will go very well. I'm even challenging the staff members to participate ;)

Sounds great, I hope it will be a success. Want to post the edited OOF with a coupon for the rest of us to "steal"?

LOL I meant to post that OOF last night...... guess I shouldn't post when I'm over-tired ;)

Attachments

• FUNdraiser order form.doc
    357 KB · Views: 518
Did you have the meeting?

soccermama said:
LOL I meant to post that OOF last night...... guess I shouldn't post when I'm over-tired ;)

LOL, doing things when tired can make anyone forgetful. I love this form. Thank you so much for sharing.

1. What types of products are available for fundraising through Pampered Chef?

Pampered Chef offers a wide range of kitchen tools, cookware, bakeware, and pantry items that are perfect for fundraising. Our products are designed to make cooking and meal preparation easier and more enjoyable.

2. How does Pampered Chef fundraising work?

Pampered Chef fundraising is a simple and effective way to raise money for your organization. You can choose to host a virtual or in-person party, where a Pampered Chef consultant will demonstrate our products and help you and your guests place orders. A percentage of the sales will be donated to your organization.

3. Can we customize the Pampered Chef fundraiser to fit our organization's needs?

Yes, absolutely! We understand that every organization has different goals and needs, and we are happy to work with you to create a customized fundraising plan. We can also provide marketing materials and support to help make your fundraiser a success.

4. How much money can we expect to raise with a Pampered Chef fundraiser?

The amount of money you can raise with a Pampered Chef fundraiser depends on the size of your organization, the number of participants, and the efforts put into promoting and hosting the fundraiser. On average, organizations can earn 15-20% of the total sales in donations.

5. How can we get started with a Pampered Chef fundraiser?

To get started with a Pampered Chef fundraiser, you can contact a local Pampered Chef consultant or fill out a request form on our website. They will guide you through the process and provide all the necessary information and support for a successful fundraiser.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• raebates
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
AliiciaS
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Chozengirl
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies