• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Proposing a Pampered Chef Fundraiser? Get the Facts Here!

In summary, the conversation discussed the use of a school's tax exempt number for a Pampered Chef fundraiser and the implications for customers and product guarantees. The consultant clarified that the school would still be able to provide sales receipts and the product guarantee would still apply to purchases made through the fundraiser.
jrny2001
Silver Member
Here's a question.
If you have a school that has tax exempt status for all the wrapping paper & candy fundraisers they do (means the people buying do not have to pay tax.)
If I was to do a PC fundraiser and submit it under the school w/ the tax exempt number (read about it in the policies on PC web site), how would I get the customers a sales recipt and would the product guarentee still hold for the products if it was purchased under the schools name?

I want to propose a fundraiser to schools in my area but want to make sure I've got my facts straight first!

It's a different situation. The school gets tax exempt purchases, not the guests. If the school wanted to pass it along to the guests, they (the school) would have to buy from PC and then resell to customers. That's right in the policies (page 15):
Note: For Fundraisers, individual members of an organization may not claim tax-exempt status. All individuals must pay sales tax.

Thanks. It's very confusing.
Say the school chose to buy and resell. Would the guarantee still hold for those who made a purchase?

Nope. Warranties are not transferrable.

Hi there,Thank you for reaching out with your question about using a tax exempt number for a Pampered Chef fundraiser with a school. It's great to hear that you are interested in proposing a fundraiser to schools in your area.To answer your question, if you were to use the school's tax exempt number for a Pampered Chef fundraiser, you would still be able to provide customers with a sales receipt. The receipt would reflect the total amount of the purchase, but would not include any tax since the school is exempt. As for the product guarantee, it would still apply to any products purchased through the fundraiser, regardless of whether they were purchased under the school's name.I hope this helps clarify things for you. If you have any further questions or need any assistance with setting up a fundraiser with a school, please don't hesitate to reach out to me. I would be more than happy to help.Best,
Pampered Chef Consultant

1. How do I propose a Pampered Chef fundraiser?

To propose a Pampered Chef fundraiser, you can either contact a Pampered Chef consultant directly or submit a request through our website. Our consultants will work with you to plan and organize the fundraiser according to your needs and preferences.

2. How much does it cost to host a Pampered Chef fundraiser?

The cost of hosting a Pampered Chef fundraiser varies depending on the products and services you choose. Our consultants will work with you to create a budget that fits your fundraising goals. Additionally, our fundraisers are risk-free, meaning you only pay for the products that are sold.

3. Can anyone host a Pampered Chef fundraiser?

Yes, anyone can host a Pampered Chef fundraiser. Our fundraisers are open to individuals, organizations, and businesses looking to raise funds for a good cause. Our consultants are happy to work with a variety of hosts to make their fundraiser a success.

4. How much money can I raise with a Pampered Chef fundraiser?

The amount of money you can raise with a Pampered Chef fundraiser depends on several factors, such as the number of guests, the products chosen, and the selling prices. Our consultants will work with you to set realistic fundraising goals and maximize your earnings.

5. How long does a Pampered Chef fundraiser last?

The length of a Pampered Chef fundraiser can vary depending on your needs and preferences. Our consultants will work with you to create a timeline that works best for your fundraiser. Generally, fundraisers can last anywhere from a few days to a few weeks.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedchef88
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
LeahMae
  • cookingmommy
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
poohritz
Replies