• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Joint Jewelry-Pampered Chef Party: Hosting Tips & Ideas

In summary, the Premier Jewelry consultant is hosting a joint jewelry-Pampered Chef party at the end of this month. I like her as a person and we've been talking about doing a PC party since last summer, so I'm ready to do it even though I'm not expecting much as far as sales since there is divided loyalties. However, the host should adjust the invitation to account for this. Ideas on how to pull the two products together are possible. The consultant has done a joint show with a Home Interior consultant and got a decent sized amount of sales.
beepampered
A Premier Jewelry consultant is hosting a joint jewelry-Pampered Chef party at the end of this month. I like her as a person and we've been talking about doing a PC party since last summer so I'm ready to do it even though I'm not expecting much as far as sales since there is divided loyalties.

Anyone have a joint-party invite I could adjust? Ideas on how to pull the two products together? She's thinking something for Valentine's Day. Advice for host coaching?

Thanks for anything thoughts....

Hee Hee....my mind went someplace completely different when I saw the title of this thread....I was going to suggest a nice batch of brownies.:D

You and me both ChefBeckyD!!

But seriously, I have done several "combo" shows with Silpada, Tastefully Simple and one with WeekEnders (which is a wierd combo, but hey, a show's a show!). I do well enough, and I figure I wouldn't have made any money sitting home. Plus, you never know who you might meet.

I have done demo's at all of these shows. Just kept it shorter than usual. One dish, a quick one and then have products around for the quests to touch and play with.

Ideas: how about showing the prep bowls as a place to keep rings, etc in the kitchen while you cook. I just thought a "sparkle and shine party" idea. But can't think of how PC could fit into that. Or, wait, how about decorate your neck/ears, etc as well as your kitchen??? Or back to the decorate, how about decorate cookies or a cake. Just the first things that came out of my cupcake filled head (post-birthday cake hangover!)

thanks for the afternoon giggle, chefbecky!

I have done a joint show with a Home Interiors consultant, and I got a decent sized amount of sales.

And yeah...my mind went in the same direction as some of the rest of you when I read the title of the thread!

Thanks for helping me see the humor in my posting. Any of you have an invitation that you used.

Perhaps brownies would be good - just no illegal extras...

What is a Joint Jewelry-Pampered Chef Party?

A Joint Jewelry-Pampered Chef Party is a unique and fun way to combine two parties into one. It combines the fun of a jewelry party with the convenience of a Pampered Chef party. Guests can shop for beautiful jewelry while enjoying delicious food and learning about Pampered Chef products.

How do I host a Joint Jewelry-Pampered Chef Party?

Hosting a Joint Jewelry-Pampered Chef Party is simple. All you need to do is invite your friends and family, provide a space for the party, and have some light refreshments available. Our consultants will take care of the rest, providing a fun and interactive experience for your guests.

What are the benefits of hosting a Joint Jewelry-Pampered Chef Party?

Hosting a Joint Jewelry-Pampered Chef Party is a great way to earn free and discounted products. As the host, you will receive a percentage of the total sales in free products and exclusive host offers. It's also a fun way to spend time with friends and family while learning about new products and supporting independent consultants.

Can I customize the party to fit my preferences?

Absolutely! Our consultants are happy to work with you to customize the party based on your preferences and needs. Whether you want to focus more on jewelry or Pampered Chef products, we can tailor the party to fit your vision.

What if I am not interested in hosting a party, but still want to shop for Pampered Chef products and jewelry?

If you are not interested in hosting a party, you can still shop for Pampered Chef products and jewelry online or through a consultant. Feel free to reach out to us and we can connect you with a consultant in your area or provide you with an online shopping link.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ivykeep
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
cewcooks
  • Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies