• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Maximize Your Host Rewards with This Genius Idea | Premier Jewelry Party Tips

In summary, the "genius idea" for maximizing host rewards at a premier jewelry party is to have a "buddy" host. This involves teaming up with a friend or family member to co-host the party and split the rewards, making it easier to reach higher reward levels. Having a "buddy" host helps maximize rewards by combining party sales, inviting more guests, and potentially leading to higher sales and rewards for both hosts. The "buddy" host system can be used for any type of party, and finding a reliable and committed co-host is key. Other tips for maximizing host rewards include inviting as many guests as possible, promoting the party on social media, and utilizing the Pampered Chef booking system for future parties.
chefheidi2003
Gold Member
Ok so I have an idea...It is not an original idea of mine...but I want to share it and see what everyone else thinks...if they have done it or in their honest opinion if they think that it is a stupid idea...ok here it is...I had a Premier Jewelry Party a few months ago and that is where I got this idea...

I was thinking about making little slips...kind of like coupons and getting them laminated...some that say 1/2 price item...then have 4 of them just in case they hit $1000 before their actual cooking show...(wouldn't that be great)...then I would have a bunch of $5 ones and then at the show I would show everyone the host program and then hand the host as many 1/2 prices that they have earned already and then give them $5 ones for the amount of FPV that way they can see how much the person earned...not nessecarily what actual products but in coupons...does that make sense what I am trying to say?? I know that it is kind of like Stack the host or whatever it is called.

I think that would be pretty good. Unless of course they didn't collect any outside orders yet....LOL!

I haven't done the "stack the host" thing yet but I heard it's really great to have "visual" things like that.

My Partylite lady did something similar at a show I hosted for her where she had a guest pick out different items on her table and she would put a card in front of it. At the end she explained that that is what the average host earned at their shows....something like that. Was that confusing???

1. What is the "genius idea" for maximizing host rewards at a premier jewelry party?

The genius idea is to have a "buddy" host for your premier jewelry party. This means teaming up with a friend or family member to co-host the party and split the rewards, making it easier for both hosts to reach higher reward levels.

2. How does having a "buddy" host help maximize rewards?

Having a "buddy" host helps maximize rewards because the combined party sales from two hosts can help reach higher reward levels. Additionally, having two hosts means there will be more guests invited and potentially more sales, leading to higher rewards for both hosts.

3. Can the "buddy" host system be used for any type of party?

Yes, the "buddy" host system can be used for any type of party, including premier jewelry parties. It's a great way to collaborate with a friend or family member and maximize rewards for both hosts.

4. How do I find a "buddy" host for my premier jewelry party?

You can find a "buddy" host by reaching out to friends, family members, or even co-workers who may be interested in hosting a party with you. It's important to choose someone who is reliable and committed to making the party a success.

5. Are there any other tips for maximizing host rewards at a premier jewelry party?

Yes, there are a few other tips for maximizing host rewards at a premier jewelry party. These include inviting as many guests as possible, promoting the party on social media, offering incentives for guests to bring friends, and providing excellent customer service during and after the party. Additionally, utilizing the Pampered Chef booking system can help you book future parties and earn even more rewards.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
JanisF
  • beepampered
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
beepampered
  • cewcooks