• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is hosting a Pampered Chef Poker Party a successful sales strategy?

In summary, a Pampered Chef Poker Party is a unique and exciting way to shop for high-quality kitchen tools while playing a fun game. A consultant will set up a table with various tools and guests can bid on them using "poker chips". No prior knowledge of poker is needed and the host can earn free products based on party sales. The product selection can also be customized.
Lorna May
Gold Member
As I mentioned in another thread I am doing a Poker Party for my spring open house. I have attached my invitation and would really like some feedback before I print out my final drafts.
Lorna

Attachments

• march3 front.doc
    51.5 KB · Views: 356
:thumbup: :Very cute,:love: what are you going to use for prizes? this would be a good idea for superbowl weekend.:chef:

I am making up a basket of products I have to value $150. and for smaller prizes it will be Season's Best, spices and other odds and ends that I have.
lorna

a little feed back please. Can I improve on this?
lorna

looks good. sounds fun also,let us know how it turns out.-only thing i would maybe do is offer 2 cards for booking or maybe opportunity interest.

LOVE IT!! Think I might steal it!!!:)

That's a really cute idea....

It's not "stealing" I give it to anyone who wants to give it a try. I did a Mystery Show once and gave out coupons for similiar to the above and extra coupons to those who were booking a show. Lots of guests booked but didn't follow through, they just did it for the coupons so I am not as generous anymore.
Lorna

1. What is a Pampered Chef Poker Party?

A Pampered Chef Poker Party is a fun and unique way to experience our kitchen tools and products. It combines the excitement of a poker game with the convenience of being able to shop for high-quality kitchen tools at the same time.

2. How does a Pampered Chef Poker Party work?

At a Pampered Chef Poker Party, a consultant will come to your home and set up a table with a variety of our kitchen tools. Each guest will receive a set amount of "poker chips" to use for bidding on the tools. The bidding process is similar to a real poker game, with different tools assigned different values. At the end of the party, guests can use their chips to purchase the tools they bid on.

3. Do I need to know how to play poker to attend a Pampered Chef Poker Party?

No, you do not need to know how to play poker to attend a Pampered Chef Poker Party. Our consultants will explain the bidding process and rules before the game begins. It's a fun and easy way to shop for kitchen tools!

4. Can I earn free products at a Pampered Chef Poker Party?

Yes, as a host of a Pampered Chef Poker Party, you can earn free products based on the total sales of the party. The more your guests bid and purchase, the more rewards you can earn!

5. Can I customize the products available at my Pampered Chef Poker Party?

Yes, you can work with your consultant to choose the specific products you would like to have available at your party. This allows you to tailor the selections to your own needs and preferences.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• hlynn424
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • iluvmygarlicpress
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
iluvmygarlicpress
  • babywings76