• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Kit Enhancement Month: Save Up to 40% on Retail Value - Limited Time Offer!

In summary, you can get a 40% discount up to $500 retail value for orders placed in November. You have to make the order in one order, not throughout the month. You can't order anything you received for super starters or in your kit.
leannvv
My book is in my husbands car but my newsletter says during this 4th month I can get a 40% discount up to $500 retail value?? Is this new? Hard? Don't remember ever seeing it!

I know all the details are in the big binder under policies and procedures. I think you can look it up on the website. November is my 4th month also. You can order up to $500 retail value but you have to make it in one order, not thoughout the month. Also I don't think you can order anything you received for super starters or in your kit.

Katie, you are correct on all counts. :)

Way to go - someone else who actually reads the RFS!

I felt like such a nerd when I got my binder because I actually sat down and read it from the first page to the last..lol. That's me though, if it has words I'll read it! I does actually come in handy though! Imagine that..lol.

when I first signed I never even heard about kit enhancment month I guess I should have read my book

The hardest part for me is to hold off til month's end as it's enhancement for me too. But I am hosting an open house, so if I can get some free or 1/2 price items that is cheaper than 40%! And I have another open house Dec. 3, so I need to save some items for that ... the ones I can live without for now but wouldn't mind, i guess.

mom2leelee said:
I felt like such a nerd when I got my binder because I actually sat down and read it from the first page to the last..lol. That's me though, if it has words I'll read it! I does actually come in handy though! Imagine that..lol.

I did that also. Actually when my girlfriend signed up and got her RFC a few weeks before I did, I read hers. Then when mine came in I reread it. I've still had a bunch of questions on stuff since I find some things vague/poorly written. But I tend to be critical of documentation as I was a technical writer for many years.

lisacb77 said:
The hardest part for me is to hold off til month's end as it's enhancement for me too. But I am hosting an open house, so if I can get some free or 1/2 price items that is cheaper than 40%! And I have another open house Dec. 3, so I need to save some items for that ... the ones I can live without for now but wouldn't mind, i guess.

I've got my items in a kit enhancement order just waiting to be sent. Each time I host a show I delete the things I wanted. Which would work great except that then I think of other things I want and I'm not sure my husband will be thrilled if I spend some $300 on new items.

OOH, that's a good idea Tasha. Then I can see what the damage is!

During my consultant training I was told that while the kit enhancement option is nice, it may be more worth it to add an order to a show under a family members name so you would get commission on it.

I guess it depends on how much the hostess discount and your commission rate is.

jasonmva said:
During my consultant training I was told that while the kit enhancement option is nice, it may be more worth it to add an order to a show under a family members name so you would get commission on it.

I agree. If a hostess gets 25% off and then even if you just get 20% commission, you are still ahead of the game, PLUS it counts toward November sales. :D

Related to Kit Enhancement Month: Save Up to 40% on Retail Value - Limited Time Offer!

1. What is "Kit Enhancement Month" and how does it work?

"Kit Enhancement Month" is a limited time offer where Pampered Chef consultants can save up to 40% on the retail value of select products. This offer is available for a limited time and allows consultants to upgrade their kit with new and popular products at a discounted price.

2. Can I participate in Kit Enhancement Month if I am not a consultant?

No, this offer is only available to Pampered Chef consultants. If you are interested in becoming a consultant, please contact your local consultant or visit our website for more information.

3. How do I take advantage of the discounted prices during Kit Enhancement Month?

To take advantage of the discounted prices, simply log into your Pampered Chef account and add the qualifying products to your order. The discounted prices will automatically be applied at checkout.

4. Are all products eligible for the Kit Enhancement Month discount?

No, only select products are eligible for the discount. These products will be clearly marked on our website and in your consultant's Kit Enhancement Month materials.

5. When does Kit Enhancement Month end?

Kit Enhancement Month is only available for a limited time. The specific end date may vary, so be sure to check with your consultant or our website for the most up-to-date information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• beckypchef
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
chefann
  • NooraK
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • jesusluvsu2005