• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

April Kit Enhancement Wish List: What's on Yours?

In summary, the new consultant gets a kit enhancement month during their fourth month. They can only order one of each product. The total before the discount can't exceed $500.00.
pkd09
Silver Member
OK, it is time to start thinking about Kit Enhancement for April. So far my wish list is APCS w/stand, new Mandoline, Rectangular Platter w/handles, another piece of Forged Cutlery. What is your wish list????

A few more pieces of SA, Exec. Grill Pan (I just bought the 1/2-price combo b/c my SIL didn't want 3 of her 4 1/2-price items!!!!!!) and some of the Forged Cutlery (I only have the Santoku) and maybe a couple more pieces of the cranberry stoneware to fill out my personal collection.

So, please explain kit enhancement in April and how it related to a new person's kit enhancement month...

Kit enhancement is available to all consultants during the month of April. You get a 40% discount on anything in the catalog. You can only submit one order, and the total before the discount can't exceed $500.00. Also, you can only order one of each product.New consultants also get a kit enhancement month during their fourth month. Same rules apply accept you can't order anything that you already got in your kit. If you're new consultant enhancement month falls in April also, then it gets pushed to May, but either way you get both months.

janetupnorth said:
So, please explain kit enhancement in April and how it related to a new person's kit enhancement month...
Someone correct me if I am wrong, but every consultant has an opportunity to enhance his/her kit at 40% off in April. New consultants are able to do so 4 months (?) after signing up. As a new consultant you'll be able to enhance twice within your first year. Mine as a new consultant was in January and I'll be able to make additional enhancements in April with everyone else.

HTH!

I normally do not use Kit Enhancement. I hold shows myself and use the FPV. We will see in April what I am wanting at that time. I need to quit getting stuff unless it is material to enlarge my kitchen!

kearstin said:
Someone correct me if I am wrong, but every consultant has an opportunity to enhance his/her kit at 40% off in April. New consultants are able to do so 4 months (?) after signing up. As a new consultant you'll be able to enhance twice within your first year. Mine as a new consultant was in January and I'll be able to make additional enhancements in April with everyone else.

HTH!

I know the April and 4th month is correvt but I am not sure about 2 in one year. My first one last year fell after April, so, I don't know. And I did not get to buy in April during SS.

My 4th month is April so I was told that I use my kit enhancement for being a new comsultant in May due to the April enhancement for all.

jrstephens said:
I normally do not use Kit Enhancement. I hold shows myself and use the FPV. We will see in April what I am wanting at that time. I need to quit getting stuff unless it is material to enlarge my kitchen!

I do not use Kit Enhancement either. There are better ways to get the products I want. Hosting my own shows is one of them.

jrstephens said:
I know the April and 4th month is correvt but I am not sure about 2 in one year. My first one last year fell after April, so, I don't know. And I did not get to buy in April during SS.
I guess I said that the wrong way - what I mean is that you'll get your 4th month in addition to the regular one in April; you don't get gypped as a new consultant - you get to take advantage of both.

kearstin said:
I guess I said that the wrong way - what I mean is that you'll get your 4th month in addition to the regular one in April; you don't get gypped as a new consultant - you get to take advantage of both.

That's cool! :) I'll have to earn some PC dollars by then!

So if I am reading this correctly, My 4th month would be May. My Super Starter Month 1 was Feb, so Can I use the kit enhancement in April as well as May? Does that make sense?
TIA

Yep, you're correct!

Ooh I LOVE kit enhancement, though maybe I would really be better off hosting a show or the like...I spend WAY too much during kit enhancement. I actually almost have the whole durn catalog! I have every piece of SA except the tiles platter! I LOVE SA! Oh have you all heard that before?! OOh in April, though, I can get that dots large bowl! I don't have that one, just the small one...YAY! I have a lot of stoneware, but the smaller pieces, because it's just the two of us. I recently got the deep covered baker and I don't even know what I'm going to do with it!

The 30 minute chicken is perfect for 2 servings...and then you can boil the carcus and make another lunch or dinner of chicken soup for the 2 of you!! I do it all of the time for myself, and freeze the other serving...

I normally don't do the Kit Enhancement either, but I like the fact that we can write it off when we submit it as a kit enhancement versus putting it on a host's order. I am getting the Large Dots Bowl and probably 1 or 2 sets of the Dots SA Mugs. There is more that I want, but I already splurged and spent more on samples than I wanted, so I will probably stop there. I'm sure my wish list will keep growing in the next month though... :)

I usually don't have any money in April to take advantage of kit enhancement...too many birthdays in March and April. But I love the fact the PC gives us that opportunity.

Related to April Kit Enhancement Wish List: What's on Yours?

1. What is the April Kit Enhancement Wish List?

The April Kit Enhancement Wish List is a list of products that Pampered Chef consultants can request to be added to their kits for the month of April. These products are typically new or popular items that consultants would like to have on hand to showcase to their customers.

2. How do I access the April Kit Enhancement Wish List?

The April Kit Enhancement Wish List can be accessed through your consultant account on the Pampered Chef website. Simply log in and navigate to the "My Business" section, then click on "Enhance Your Kit" to see the list of available products.

3. Can I request multiple items from the April Kit Enhancement Wish List?

Yes, you can request multiple items from the April Kit Enhancement Wish List. Keep in mind that these requests are subject to availability and may not all be fulfilled.

4. When will the items from the April Kit Enhancement Wish List be added to my kit?

The items from the April Kit Enhancement Wish List will be added to your kit within 2-3 business days after your request is processed. You will receive an email confirmation once the items have been added.

5. Is there a deadline for submitting requests for the April Kit Enhancement Wish List?

Yes, the deadline for submitting requests for the April Kit Enhancement Wish List is the last day of the month. Any requests submitted after that date will not be fulfilled.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefForrester
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
rlombas
  • vtodd71
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
  • AZPampered Chef