• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Warranty Info and Replacement Part for Can Opener

In summary, the Pampered Chef Can Opener comes with a lifetime warranty against defects and customers can request a replacement part or refund if necessary. However, the warranty is only valid for the original purchaser and the product must be returned within 30 days if damaged during shipping. Additionally, there is a satisfaction guarantee for all products, including the Pampered Chef Can Opener, and customers can contact Customer Service for returns and refunds.
avelissar
Hi,

I have a guest who purchased a can opener, several years ago. Does anyone know what the warranty is on this? Also, she told me that the part you turn, keeps coming off. Do we sell a replacement part for this?

Thanks!

Andrea

It only has a 2-year warranty. Sorry, that's not a replacement part. That said, I can't imagine it coming off. Have you seen the can opener? It's entirely possible that the person only thinks it's PC. When I closed a show the other day the host showed me a food chopper with a problem. It belonged to a co-worker. It was the old style, so I told her that it would be out of warranty by now. But, I also told her I'd never seen one do that. As I handed it back to her she noticed a small symbol on the side. It wasn't even PC. Happens all the time.

Not meaning to be off topic...but I have had that happen a lot more lately. It seems that people may be trying to get new products and thinking they will get a replacement when it isn't even a PC product. Maybe it is only happening to me. :eek:

It seems that several PC items were originally sold with a different company name, like Zyllis.

Zylis, yes. Tupperware, Sam's Choice, Target, etc., no.

1. What is the warranty on the Pampered Chef Can Opener?

The Pampered Chef Can Opener comes with a lifetime warranty against defects in materials and workmanship.

2. How do I request a replacement part for my Pampered Chef Can Opener?

If you need a replacement part for your Pampered Chef Can Opener, you can contact our Customer Service team at 1-800-342-2433 or fill out a replacement parts request form on our website.

3. Is the warranty transferable if I give my Pampered Chef Can Opener to someone else?

No, the warranty is only valid for the original purchaser of the Pampered Chef Can Opener.

4. What if my Pampered Chef Can Opener was damaged during shipping?

If your Pampered Chef Can Opener arrived damaged, please contact our Customer Service team at 1-800-342-2433 within 30 days of receiving the product for a replacement or refund.

5. Can I return my Pampered Chef Can Opener for a refund if I am not satisfied with it?

Yes, we offer a satisfaction guarantee on all of our products, including the Pampered Chef Can Opener. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, please contact our Customer Service team at 1-800-342-2433 to arrange for a return and refund.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• sk8rgrrl99
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • dldunphy
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
ShellBeach
  • kam