• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

No Seal on Cinnamon and Caramel Sprinkles!

In summary, some of the bottles of sprinkles PC sent as teacher and host gifts this fall have no seal on the freshness/safety seal. This could lead to the product being considered used and not fresh. PC is doing a replacement for those who have the bottles with no seal, but those who have them should check the seals to make sure they are there.
susan g
I wanted to let everyone know that half of the 8 bottles of sprinkles I bought to use as teacher and host gifts this fall have no seal. I am talking about the freshness/safety seal. It is there but not sealed onto the bottle so if you give as a gift, not only is it not fresh, it will also look used:eek:

I called PC to report this and they seem relatively unconcerned, told me that is why people should check their products in the 1st 30 days (the bottle looks fine, I never thought we should have to open the lids and check seals). They are doing a replacement but I have to send everything back first.

I will no longer be suggesting these products as gift options this fall and wanted to let all of you know in case you have stocked up like I did--CHECK THE SEALS.

I just had the same thing happen at my last show. I did and adjustment and had a new one sent out immediately.

That happen to me too. The customer said I'm sorry but I can't use this without a seal. I submitted the adjustment right away and they sent her a new one.

Same here! I called and no one was alarmed!

Thanks for letting us all know...I will mention this in my "get it out of the box and use it right away" speech at the end of my show!

I checked mine (have 3 of each as extras ordered a couple of weeks ago) and all of mine are fine. Good to know so we can keep an eye out for this!

Mine were fine, but thanks!

I wonder what happened?????

I had some without seals, too.

I had one with the seal there but was not sealed to the bottle too.

mpkegley said:
I had one with the seal there but was not sealed to the bottle too.
I think sometimes when you unscrew and remove the cap, the seal is pulled up too. Seems like the seal is a little larger than the bottle, and it gets caught up by the threads of the cap. Another way to "check" is just to pop open one of the top pop lids so you can verify that the seal is there...without the possibility of pulling the seal off while checking!

(I know this cuz I did the same thing last night!!;) )

Peeking in through the lid flap wouldn't have helped me because the seal was there, just not attached to the bottle. As soon as the person removes the lid to remove the seal, they would realize the bottle isn't sealed and that is where your problems will begin.

1. What are "No Seal on Cinnamon and Caramel Sprinkles!"?

"No Seal on Cinnamon and Caramel Sprinkles!" are a type of seasoning blend offered by Pampered Chef. It is a combination of sweet and savory flavors, perfect for adding a unique twist to your dishes.

2. Are "No Seal on Cinnamon and Caramel Sprinkles!" gluten-free?

Yes, "No Seal on Cinnamon and Caramel Sprinkles!" are gluten-free, making them a great option for those with dietary restrictions.

3. How should I use "No Seal on Cinnamon and Caramel Sprinkles!"?

There are many ways to use "No Seal on Cinnamon and Caramel Sprinkles!" Some popular options include sprinkling it on top of popcorn, adding it to baked goods, or using it to season roasted vegetables.

4. Can I use "No Seal on Cinnamon and Caramel Sprinkles!" on sweet and savory dishes?

Yes, "No Seal on Cinnamon and Caramel Sprinkles!" is a versatile seasoning blend that can be used on both sweet and savory dishes. Experiment with different recipes to find your favorite way to use it.

5. How long will "No Seal on Cinnamon and Caramel Sprinkles!" last?

The shelf life of "No Seal on Cinnamon and Caramel Sprinkles!" is approximately 2 years. However, for the best flavor, we recommend using it within 6 months of opening.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
themaryk
  • RMDave
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
rlombas
  • ajs kitchen
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies