• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Are Caramel Sprinkles free of whey, casein, and gluten?

In summary, the Caramel Sprinkles are made of sugar, corn syrup, palm oil, skim milk, tapioca dextrin, soy lecithin, artificial flavor, salt, and carnauba wax. They are gluten-free and should be stored in a cool, dry place in an airtight container. They can be used for baking and may contain allergens such as milk, soy, wheat, peanuts, and tree nuts. It is important to check the label for allergen information.
missyciccolella
I have a customer who needs to restrict whey, casein, gluten, and other similar ingredients from her children's diet. We were looking at the Caramel Sprinkles and wondered since it had caramel coloring if this did in fact contain whey or casein. Does anyone know if this is the case? I've launched an email to HO so I'll see what they say, but I thought I'd give you guys a shot. Thanks!

The PIG only states the same thing. It does have milk, soy, tree nuts and wheat so I'd be cautious.

If it says Modified Food Starch, they shouldn't eat it.

Thanks! We know the cinnamon sprinkles are out, but it was unclear about the caramel sprinkles. I'll let you know what HO says. Thanks!

I've started passing around the bottles of sprinkles to the guests and asking them to shake some into their hand and taste them. Since I've stared doing this my sales of the Sprinkles have gone wayyyyy up!

Related to Are Caramel Sprinkles free of whey, casein, and gluten?

What are the ingredients in the Caramel Sprinkles?

The Caramel Sprinkles contain sugar, corn syrup, palm oil, skim milk, tapioca dextrin, soy lecithin, artificial flavor, salt, and carnauba wax.

Are the Caramel Sprinkles gluten-free?

Yes, the Caramel Sprinkles are gluten-free.

How should I store the Caramel Sprinkles?

The Caramel Sprinkles should be stored in a cool, dry place. It is recommended to keep them in an airtight container to maintain freshness.

Can the Caramel Sprinkles be used for baking?

Yes, the Caramel Sprinkles can be used for baking. They are great for adding a sweet and crunchy texture to cookies, brownies, and other baked goods.

Are there any allergens in the Caramel Sprinkles?

The Caramel Sprinkles contain milk and soy ingredients. They may also contain traces of wheat, peanuts, and tree nuts due to shared equipment, so it is important to check the label for any allergen information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• WendyE
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • Poll
  • chefann
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
chefann