• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Label for Cinnamon Sprinkles Samples

In summary, the Cinnamon Sprinkles Samples contain cinnamon, sugar, and other natural flavorings, and are gluten-free. They can be used for baking or as a topping, with each packet containing approximately 2-3 servings. The packets also have an expiration date of 6 months for optimal flavor.
wadesgirl
Gold Member
I'm going to make 1 Tablespoon samples of the cinnamon sprinkles to give out at a booth I'm doing this weekend. Normally I just use what it says on the bottle but the recipe on the bottle is for 1/4 cup for the cinnamon rolls. Anyone have a good suggestion of what to put?

How 'bout something like.......sprinkle this on your Oatmeal in the morning for a great boost of flavor and also a healthy kick for your blood sugar.

Or Sprinkle in your yogurt for a zip of flavor?? Or on Ice Cream??

I'm not good with these, but those are 2 uses I can think of right away.

Lisa

or maybe mixed in some cream cheese on a bagel?not sure how it would taste- haven't tried it yet, but I often stir a bit of brown sugar and splash of vanilla in my cream cheese to make some for bagel spreads....so I bet you could do something with the sprinkles too for a cinnamon spread?

1. How do I know the ingredients in the Cinnamon Sprinkles Samples?

The ingredients for our Cinnamon Sprinkles Samples can be found on the label. It includes cinnamon, sugar, and other natural flavorings.

2. Are the Cinnamon Sprinkles Samples gluten-free?

Yes, our Cinnamon Sprinkles Samples are made with gluten-free ingredients.

3. Can I use the Cinnamon Sprinkles Samples for baking or just as a topping?

Our Cinnamon Sprinkles Samples can be used for both baking and as a topping. You can sprinkle it on top of your favorite desserts or use it as an ingredient in your baking recipes.

4. How many servings are in each Cinnamon Sprinkles Sample packet?

Each Cinnamon Sprinkles Sample packet contains approximately 2-3 servings, depending on how much you use in each serving.

5. Do the Cinnamon Sprinkles Samples have an expiration date?

Yes, there is an expiration date on the label of each Cinnamon Sprinkles Sample packet. We recommend using it within 6 months for the best flavor.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
JAE
  • yummybytes
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
yummybytes
  • pamperedcheermom
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies