• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help! Can't Find Replacement Parts for Last Night's Show

The self-sharpening knives have a lifetime warranty under non-commercial use so you might be able to get a replacement case for your customer.I am gonna call HO and ask, just to be sure....Then we will go the route of trying to see if she has a receipt for that knife (doubtfull) and getting it done that way...I will check online about the probe thing, since I know that you can get very similar thermometers from Kings Flour- maybe they sell the probe!I will check with HO first, though!
KellyTheChef
Gold Member
At my show last night, I ran into two problems that I was CERTAIN I could fix with a replacement parts order. Now I can't find them on the sheet...am I nuts?

Self sharpening case for small paring knife
Replacement probe for our discontinued digital thermometer

Can anyone help me?

Thanks!

KellyTheChef said:
At my show last night, I ran into two problems that I was CERTAIN I could fix with a replacement parts order. Now I can't find them on the sheet...am I nuts?Self sharpening case for small paring knife
Replacement probe for our discontinued digital thermometer
Can anyone help me?Thanks!
Well, that's debatable! :p ;) Neither are listed anymore. I don't know when they were removed but they were.I would call HO and see if they can be of any assistance.

Sorry. They aren't there anymore.

The good news is you are not nuts.

I would call HO. Sometimes they have replacement parts available that are not on the order sheet.

Grrr...I was hoping you all would have better news for me than that!

Very funny, Janet! It must be the whole July 29th birthday thing that makes me nuts! ;)

Beth...where's your siggy? Your post looks a little naked....

KellyTheChef said:
Grrr...I was hoping you all would have better news for me than that!

Very funny, Janet! It must be the whole July 29th birthday thing that makes me nuts! ;)

Yeah, might be... :rolleyes: ;)

The self-sharpening knives have a lifetime warranty under non-commercial use so you might be able to get a replacement case for your customer.

I am gonna call HO and ask, just to be sure....

Then we will go the route of trying to see if she has a receipt for that knife (doubtfull) and getting it done that way...

I will check online about the probe thing, since I know that you can get very similar thermometers from Kings Flour- maybe they sell the probe!

I will check with HO first, though!

Thanks ladies!

BTW- to hijack my own thread....

Janet~

My invisable dog fence is working SUPER! I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE it! Thank you again for helping me get such a great deal on it!

Stella may not love it, but I love that I don't worry she's gonna run into the street anymore, or go poop in someone elses yard!

Glad to hear Kelly!!!!

yes, the sharpening cases were removed since the knives have a lifetime guarantee. Just call HO and they should be able to help you.Not sure about the thermometer though.

I had to call about this same thing awhile back and HO told me that the entire knife now has to be replaced. So call and do that adjustment! :)

1. Where can I find replacement parts for my Pampered Chef products?

You can find replacement parts for your Pampered Chef products on our website under the "Replacement Parts" tab. You can also contact your Pampered Chef consultant for assistance.

2. What do I do if the replacement part I need is out of stock?

If the replacement part you need is out of stock, you can either check back periodically to see if it becomes available or contact your Pampered Chef consultant for assistance in finding a replacement.

3. Can I purchase replacement parts for discontinued products?

Unfortunately, we do not offer replacement parts for discontinued products. However, you may be able to find the part you need through a third-party seller or on a marketplace website.

4. How long does it take for replacement parts to arrive?

The delivery time for replacement parts may vary depending on the availability of the part and your location. Typically, it can take anywhere from 5-10 business days for the replacement part to arrive.

5. Is there a warranty for replacement parts?

Yes, we offer a one-year warranty for replacement parts. If the replacement part is defective or does not meet your satisfaction, please contact your Pampered Chef consultant for assistance in getting a replacement or refund.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kcjodih
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
  • straitfan
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • JenBowen