• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Replacement Parts for Scoops: Need Help Finding Some?

In summary, the customer can't get replacement parts for the scoops, but if it's still under warranty, she can get a new one from HO. There is a repair guide that might help if the scoop isn't under warranty.
JenBowen
Gold Member
Does anyone know if you can get replacement parts for the scoops? I have a customer who loves hers, and would like to fix it, as well as order another one! :) Any help is appreciated. Thanks!

Nope, no replacement parts for the scoops. If it's still under warranty, she can get a new one from HO.

I found this in my documents folder tonight, this might help on the fixing if it is not still under warranty:

Repair stainless steel scoop

1. To take a pair of pliers and bend the little keeper metal at the
bottom of the handle back just far enough so you can adjust the
ratchet.
This is the piece at the very bottom that keeps the ratchet piece
from coming out.

2. Then you move the ratchet piece (with the teeth) off of the
ratchet wheel to the place where the medal swing inside the scoop is back
into position.

3. Once there you have to bend the keeper back into place. You want
to get it as snug as you can so that it doesn't come out of alignment again.

Thanks for the info, I didn't think you would be able to get the replacement part.

Your welcome, Jen. I haven't tried this but when I saw the info posted on here I copied and pasted it for future reference in case it came up again.

I have been looking for that info for weeks! Thanks Harriet!!

Your welcome, Kristin. This site has so much to offer. When I find something that I think I may need down the road or now for that matter I download or copy and paste the info and put in my Pampered Chef folder on my computer for future reference. I happened to stumble across this one by mistake earlier this weekend and then when I saw this post I knew I had the answer.

I do the same thing, Harriet. I've just saved this info. Thanks!

Your welcome, Rae.

1. Can I purchase replacement parts for my Pampered Chef scoop?

Yes, you can purchase replacement parts for your Pampered Chef scoop. We offer replacement parts for all of our products, including scoops.

2. How do I know which replacement part to order for my scoop?

You can refer to the product manual or packaging for your scoop to determine the specific replacement part needed. If you no longer have the manual or packaging, you can contact our customer service team for assistance.

3. Are replacement parts covered under warranty?

Yes, replacement parts for our products are covered under our warranty. If your scoop is still under warranty, we will replace the necessary parts at no cost to you.

4. How long will it take to receive my replacement parts?

The time frame for receiving your replacement parts may vary depending on your location and shipping method chosen. Our customer service team can provide a more accurate estimate for delivery time.

5. Can I purchase replacement parts for an older model of scoop?

Yes, we do our best to keep replacement parts available for all our products, even older models. If the specific part you need is not currently available, you can contact our customer service team to inquire about the possibility of ordering it.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pmprdprettyinsnj
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Kara Eaton
  • Jennifer Hunsucker
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • pamperedlinda