• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ordering Replacement Parts on Web

In summary, to order replacement parts on the Pampered Chef website, you need to log in to your account and click on the “Order Replacement Parts” tab. From there, you can search for the specific part, add it to your cart, and complete the ordering process. This applies to products purchased from a consultant as well. If you are unable to find the replacement part you need, you can contact customer service for assistance. There is a cost for replacement parts, which varies depending on the part and product. Replacement parts are typically received within 7-10 business days, with possible delays being communicated by customer service.
koeverson
Does anyone know if our customers can order replacement parts on our personal web sites? I think it would be a lot easier to be able to tell customers looking for replacement parts to go on our web site. My director told me we could do this but does not know how. Does anyone know how?

Not that I know of. You can get the replacement order form online, that you have to print...and the customer can fill and mail that in themselves. HTH!

You can also order them on PP. I haven't tried in P3, but you probably can. Have it shipped to them and have them pay you for it.

Ann R.

Yes, you can also order them on P3. It's too bad you can't do it from our PWS though...

What I did is I posted a link to download the replacement part order form from my PWS. I have it under news. Feel free to check it out and use it on yours. This way I can just refer someone to my website when they need something!

.../gourmetgirl

What is the process for ordering replacement parts on the Pampered Chef website?

To order replacement parts on our website, simply log in to your account and click on the “Order Replacement Parts” tab. From there, you can search for the specific part you need and add it to your cart. Follow the prompts to complete your order and the replacement part will be shipped to you.

Can I order replacement parts for a product I purchased from a consultant?

Yes, you can order replacement parts for any Pampered Chef product, regardless of where it was purchased. Simply search for the part on our website and complete the ordering process.

What if I can't find the replacement part I need on the website?

If you are unable to find the specific replacement part you need on our website, please contact our customer service team for assistance. They can help you locate the part or offer alternative solutions.

Is there a cost for ordering replacement parts?

Yes, there is a cost for replacement parts. The price will vary depending on the part and the product it is for. You can view the cost of each part on our website before completing your order.

How long does it take to receive my replacement parts?

We strive to ship out replacement parts as quickly as possible. Typically, you can expect to receive your replacement parts within 7-10 business days. If there are any delays, our customer service team will notify you.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
scottcooks
Replies
Views
Pamperedva
Replies
Views
KarenMcC
  • kam
  • Products and Tips