• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Order Replacement Parts Online or by Mail | CC Replacement Parts

In summary, the most commonly requested replacement parts at Pampered Chef are knife blades, stoneware pieces, and silicone spatulas. To order a replacement part, customers can contact customer service or visit the website and click on the "Replacement Parts" tab. These replacement parts are covered under the limited warranty and can be returned or exchanged if they do not fit the product. The delivery time for replacement parts may vary depending on availability and location.
LBurke
Can I place a replacement parts order online through CC or does it have to be mailed into home office?

You can place it through PP/P3 or on paper.

You can do it on PP3 ... go to non commisionable order and then click on replacement parts

Awesome! Thanks guys... I knew there had to be a paperless way! My brain is fried today!

Hi there! As a fellow Pampered Chef consultant, I can tell you that you can definitely place a replacement parts order online through CC. It's quick and convenient, and you'll receive your replacement parts in no time. Happy cooking!

Related to Order Replacement Parts Online or by Mail | CC Replacement Parts

What are the most common replacement parts requested by customers?

The most frequently requested replacement parts are our knife blades, stoneware pieces, and silicone spatulas.

How can I order a replacement part for my Pampered Chef product?

To order a replacement part, you can contact our customer service team at 1-800-266-5562 or visit our website and click on the "Replacement Parts" tab. From there, you can search for the specific part you need and place an order.

Are replacement parts covered under the Pampered Chef warranty?

Yes, our products come with a limited warranty that covers any defects in material or workmanship for up to one year. This includes replacement parts.

How long does it take to receive a replacement part?

The time it takes to receive a replacement part can vary depending on the availability of the part and your location. Our customer service team can provide you with an estimated delivery time when you place your order.

Can I return a replacement part if it doesn't fit my product?

If the replacement part does not fit your product, please contact our customer service team for assistance. In most cases, we can provide a replacement part that will fit or exchange the part for a different size or style.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
scottcooks
  • Jennifer Hunsucker
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
Replies
Views
KarenMcC