• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Mail-In Replacement Part Orders: FAQs

S
sfdavis918
Do replacement part orders have to be mailed in?

No, put them in as a "non-commissionable order" in P3 and submit them through your computer like show orders.

Yippee! Thanks!

Related to Mail-In Replacement Part Orders: FAQs

1. What is a mail-in replacement part order?

A mail-in replacement part order is when a customer requests a replacement part for a product through the mail. This typically involves filling out a form and sending it in with the defective part in order to receive a replacement.

2. Do I have to mail in my defective part to receive a replacement?

Yes, in most cases, the defective part must be mailed in with the replacement part order form in order to receive a replacement. This helps ensure that the correct part is being replaced and helps with inventory management.

3. How long does it take for a replacement part to be mailed back to me?

The time it takes for a replacement part to be mailed back to you can vary depending on the company and the availability of the part. Some companies may have a faster turnaround time than others, so it's best to check with the specific company for an estimated timeline.

4. Is there a cost for mailing in a replacement part order?

This also varies depending on the company. Some companies may offer free shipping for replacement part orders, while others may charge a small fee. It's important to check with the company beforehand to see if there are any costs associated with mailing in a replacement part order.

5. Can I track my replacement part order that is being mailed in?

It depends on the company's policies and procedures. Some companies may provide a tracking number for the replacement part order once it has been shipped, while others may not have this capability. It's best to inquire with the company about tracking options for mailed-in replacement part orders.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
scottcooks
  • Jennifer Hunsucker
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
Replies
Views
Pamperedva