• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for Replacement Feet for Trivet - Any Ideas?

In summary, Pampered Chef offers replacement feet for their trivets on their website, through independent consultants, or by contacting their customer service team. Each pack contains four feet and is compatible with all Pampered Chef trivet models. The replacement feet can be easily attached by twisting them onto the bottom of the trivet and come with a one-year warranty. If there are any issues, customers can contact the customer service team for assistance.
KimoMakano
Gold Member
I have a customer who is looking for replacement feet for one of her trivets. They are starting to crack.
I checked PPP and they are not listed as Replacement Parts.
Anyone have any ideas?
Thanks.

what about the replacement feet for the cooling rack? Are there any? I bet it would work.

shelly.nurse said:
what about the replacement feet for the cooling rack? Are there any? I bet it would work.

Sort of works but not perfectly - I lost one of my trivet feet too...

Yes, they have replacement feet for the cooling rack, I've ordered them.

gailz2 said:
Yes, they have replacement feet for the cooling rack, I've ordered them.

Right. And I have used one to replace a missing foot from one of my tivets. It works but it's not as thick as the original foot and it wobbles (for want of a better word). It does make it more stable than without the foot entirely though.

1. Where can I purchase replacement feet for my trivet?

At Pampered Chef, we offer replacement feet for our trivets on our website or through our independent consultants. You can also contact our customer service team for assistance.

2. How many replacement feet come in a pack?

Each pack of replacement feet comes with four feet, enough to replace all of the feet on one trivet.

3. Are the replacement feet compatible with all trivet models?

Our replacement feet are designed to fit all Pampered Chef trivet models. However, if you are unsure, you can contact our customer service team for confirmation.

4. How do I attach the replacement feet to my trivet?

The replacement feet can easily be attached by twisting them onto the bottom of the trivet. Make sure to securely tighten them to ensure they do not fall off.

5. Is there a warranty for the replacement feet?

Our replacement feet come with a one-year warranty. If you experience any issues with the feet, please contact our customer service team for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Jennifer Hunsucker
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • Janice Hirst
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
Replies