• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Small Ridged Baker...cracked in Half Again!

In summary, the customers have reported that their replacement bakers have cracked in half, and the third one seems to be holding up so far. The problem seems to be with the surface area to weight ratio, and the manufacturer should add more surface area to the bottom of the pan.
mechelle
Anyone else seeing this issue? I have had 2 customers call for replacement, and one just had her replacement crack in half! Just wondering if maybe it is something she is doing.

I just received a replacement one about a month ago. Same exact reason, cracked right in half.

Haven't heard of this. What were you baking in it at the time?

I am on number three. I can't remember what we were cooking the first time it happened. The second time was a small 1-bone prime rib. We had bought it that day from the local butchers and had let it rest to room temperature before seasoning the roast and putting it in the rigid baker.

So far, number three is good, but we haven't tried a prime rib on it since...

Mine is fine, i don' t use it a ton, but I use it. It was a customers that broke, first time was meatloaf, second time was salmon. I hope that third time is a charm for her!

I've gone through two rigged bakers myself too. I keep on getting a hairline fracture on the bottom. Maybe the stone has to be thicker on the bottom so it doesn't break. The ridges are thicker then the bottom of the pan. That's what I believe causes the problem.

I've had the same problem. I love this pan and try my most to let everyone know how wonderful it is to cook healthier. Mine hasn't creaked in half yet, but I have a hairline creak on the bottom of mine. I think the problem is that the ridges are thicker then the bottom of the pan and that makes it weak. It's something that the product and development folks should look into,because it's such a great seller and we all want to eat and cook healthier.

Mine cracked in half too. I used it in the toaster oven for baked chicken breast.

I wonder if it's because 2/3 of the stone's surface isn't really covered. All those ridges make more surface area but only the top edges are covered.

1. What should I do if my Small Ridged Baker cracks in half?

If your Small Ridged Baker cracks in half, please contact our customer service team for a replacement or refund. We stand behind the quality of our products and want to ensure your satisfaction.

2. Can the Small Ridged Baker be used in the oven?

Yes, the Small Ridged Baker is oven-safe up to 450°F. It is perfect for baking and roasting small portions of food.

3. Is the Small Ridged Baker dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Small Ridged Baker is dishwasher safe. However, we recommend hand-washing it to prolong its lifespan.

4. What are the dimensions of the Small Ridged Baker?

The Small Ridged Baker measures 9" x 6" x 2". It is the perfect size for small servings and can easily fit in most ovens.

5. Can the Small Ridged Baker be used on the stovetop?

No, the Small Ridged Baker is not designed for stovetop use. It is only intended for use in the oven or microwave.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• byrd1956
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • AnnieBee
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
rlombas
  • Jennifer Hunsucker