• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Vanilla Mini-Baker Batch Faulty

In summary, the conversation discusses a recurring issue with receiving vanilla mini-bakers with hairline cracks at the handle. The person plans to contact PC again to report the issue and ask for a solution. They also mention that while the crack does not affect the function of the mini-baker, it is still not acceptable to receive a new item with a crack. Others have also experienced similar problems and it is suggested that there may be a production or shipping issue causing the cracks.
Sandibeach
Hello,

My sister order the vanilla mini-baker, the first one had a hairline crack at the handle. So PC replaced it, the second one had the same hairline crack at the handle. We took pictures, contact PC thinking there must be a bad batch of vanilla mini-bakers... and they said they didn't think so and sent a 3rd replacement. She just got it and it has the same hairline crack at the handle. I'll call PC tommorow to report it...just wondering if others out there have the same issue?

I've received glazed stones with the little hairline cracks near the handles. About half an inch long. I got the cranberry 9x13 baker a couple months ago and it had the same little crack. Since we have a 3 yr warranty I decided to keep it and just keep an eye on it. Since it's near the handle (thicker part) I'm not really worried about it. I'll just keep an eye on it and if it starts to change, I'll deal with it then :)

I know the hairline crack does not affect the function of the mini-baker but it is just not acceptable to have a brand new item arrive with a crack. Any feedback would be appreciated. Thanks.I'm sorry to hear about the issue with your sister's mini-baker! It's definitely not acceptable to receive a brand new item with a crack, especially after multiple replacements. I haven't personally experienced this issue with my mini-baker, but I have heard of others who have had similar problems. It's possible that there could be a production issue with the vanilla mini-bakers, or perhaps the packaging during shipping is causing the cracks. I would definitely recommend contacting PC again and letting them know about the ongoing issue. They should be able to work with you to find a solution or possibly offer a different product in exchange. I hope everything works out for you and your sister!

Related to Vanilla Mini-Baker Batch Faulty

1. What is a Vanilla Mini-Baker Batch Faulty?

A Vanilla Mini-Baker Batch Faulty is a small baking dish that has been deemed defective due to a flaw in the production process. This means that it may not function as intended and could potentially lead to unsatisfactory baking results.

2. How do I know if my Vanilla Mini-Baker Batch Faulty is faulty?

If you have purchased a Vanilla Mini-Baker Batch Faulty, it should come with a notice indicating that it is defective. Additionally, you may notice physical imperfections on the dish such as cracks or uneven surfaces.

3. Can I still use my Vanilla Mini-Baker Batch Faulty?

We do not recommend using a faulty Vanilla Mini-Baker as it may affect the quality of your baked goods. It is best to contact our customer service team for a replacement or refund.

4. How do I get a replacement for my faulty Vanilla Mini-Baker Batch?

You can contact our customer service team with your proof of purchase to request a replacement for your faulty Vanilla Mini-Baker Batch. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.

5. Are there any safety concerns with using a Vanilla Mini-Baker Batch Faulty?

While there are no known safety concerns with using a faulty Vanilla Mini-Baker, we do not recommend using it as it may affect your baking results. It is best to contact our customer service team for a replacement or refund.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Melissa78
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
raebates
  • ChefPaulaB
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
momoftwins
  • kcjodih