• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Quality of the Mini Muffin Pan?

In summary, Annabel's customer was unhappy with the appearance of her new PC mini muffin pan and called the company. PC sent her a replacement pan, and the customer called Annabel to say that the replacement pan had the same issue. Annabel adjusted the customer's pan and the customer emailed her to say that the new pan had the same issue. Annabel suggests having the customer replace the pan herself.
PamperedDor
Gold Member
I have a host from January that ordered the mini muffin pan - it came in and she was displeased with the appearance - she called PC - (why she didn't contact me I have no idea!) and they sent a replacement - same issue - she said the HO said they thought they had a bad batch -well, she called me about it and I did an adjustment for her - they did send another and she emailed me today to say it came and same issue - not high quality she expects from PC - NOW what do I do?

She can return it to get her $$ back, or get something else. What specifically is the problem? I have had mine for almost 2 years with no problems.

She said the finish on the top was bad and the pan flimpsy - I am going to see if I can go look at it - I love mine as well -

Flimsy? Wow, I would never think someone would think that! It's nice and sturdy and thick-- at least mine are. Unless they've changed something, I don't see how that could be. I'd be curious to see hers to see what the fuss is. I think the picture in the catalog is very accurate, so I wonder what she was expecting? She should just return it if she's not pleased. I don't think there is any competitor our there that has a nicer mini muffin pan than PC. I may be wrong, but at least in my experience I've never seen a nicer one.

I love my PC one. I have another much heavier, really good quality, non-stick one (that was definately not cheap!), and while it is good, it has a join where the flat top surface is fixed to the wells (it's not made in one piece, it's like a sheet with circle holes with the wells attached). Anyway, it is so much harder to get pastry out of because of that.

When I got my PC one, I was disappointed that it was so much lighter, and did seem flimsier in comparison. Also, the wells are a little smaller than in my other pan. I honestly thought I would only use it for shows, because I really liked my other one which seemed to be higher quality. But having used it alot now I ALWAYS choose the PC one first, and even if I have a double batch of something, I will wash it and re-use it if I am using it without the little cup-cake liners. Otherwise with liners I use both pans together. I just think the non-stick is out standing, EVERYTHING comes out so easily, and it washes so well. Also, it is a really great price for such a nice pan!

If the finish on it is really not good, then I would obviously have it replaced, but if she is just concerned about it seeming light-weight, then I would encourage her to use it a few times and then see if she still wants to return it.

Anyway, I just wrote this whole essay in-case you would want to copy it and send her the whole thing, as I too was not initially impressed with it, but now I really love it.

Hope this helps!

Annabel

I suggest offering to handle it yourself so you can actually get your hands on it. I had a customer who called and told me her cranberry 9X13 baking pan had a big chip out of it when it arrived. I did the adjustment and HO said to have her toss that one and they sent her a new one. Well, i couldn't see tossing it so I told her I would pick it up but they would ship a new one directly to her. When I went to get it I was told the new one arrived and there was cranberry glaze smeared all over the inside. So I go in to look at it and there was nothing wrong with either one of them. There was a touch of cranberry glaze just inside the lip - barely a smear. And the big chip looked like a tiny air bubble the size of a pen point. I told her there was nothing wrong with either one of them and she had to pick which one to keep. She kept the one with the glaze and I took the other one home.

I did call HO and tell them the whole story and they said they had already written it off and I could keep it if I wanted. And that's the story of how I got my cranberry 9X13.............

But the point is that some people are expecting something else like Annabel said, or she is just picky. Check it out yourself and if there is nothing wrong with it make the offer of a return for cash back or different product.

suggestion for removing items- I know this isn't the topic- use you citrus peeler to remove things from non stick pans like mini muffin instead of a knife. You won't scratch the coating!

What is the material of the Mini Muffin Pan?

The Mini Muffin Pan is made of high-quality non-stick metal, ensuring even baking and easy release of your mini muffins.

Is the Mini Muffin Pan dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Mini Muffin Pan is dishwasher safe for easy cleaning. However, we recommend hand washing for best results and to prolong the lifespan of the pan.

Can the Mini Muffin Pan be used in the oven?

Yes, the Mini Muffin Pan is oven safe up to 450°F. It is perfect for baking mini muffins, cupcakes, and even small quiches.

Does the Mini Muffin Pan come with a warranty?

Yes, all Pampered Chef products come with a satisfaction guarantee and a limited lifetime warranty. If you are not satisfied with your Mini Muffin Pan, you can return it for a replacement or refund.

How many muffins can the Mini Muffin Pan bake at once?

The Mini Muffin Pan can bake up to 24 mini muffins at once, making it perfect for large batches or for hosting events.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Shari in TX
  • colegrovet
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • whitneythompson
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies