• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Pampered Chef Cookware Issues Resolved - A Hilarious Story!

In summary, the hostess had issues with her Professional cookware and contacted the speaker for an adjustment. However, the wrong item was sent to her from the company. After contacting HO, a new adjustment was made and the hostess will receive her cookware pieces on Friday. The company was understanding and accommodating in fixing the mistake.
pampered.chris
Gold Member
So I had a hostess who had some issues with her Professional cookware. She is a friend who is a bit of a twit and she emailed me to tell me she was mailing stuff back. I was all confused b/c we never did an adjustment. So I called her really quick found out which 3 pieces were damaged (she has all bamboo and nylon PC tools) and called in an adjustment for her right then. She left for vacation and came back Sunday and hosted a show Monday night.
Well today she calls me laughing asking what she was supposed to do w/ what PC sent her...they sent her the WRONG item. She was to get back 3 pieces of cookware and got back a Chillzane Sectional Server that was to be sent to someone in Canada!!!! :eek: I was floored!! The outside of the box had her info but the adjustment paperwork had someone's info from Quebec!! So I called HO.
The woman at first was kinda crabby and she said that whoever got the cookware would be calling...I jokingly said "Are you sure they will call, they just got COOKWARE!!" That was just what I needed, she snorts and laughs and laughs and laughs. She then hurriedly a new adjustment for my hostess and she will get her cookware pieces on Friday. The woman said she did NOT want to wait for PC to get back the Chillzane b/c "a woman NEEDS her cookware". LOL!!
You have to LOVE this company, that is so gracious and understanding!! :love:

That is awesome!! We do have it the best!

pampered.chris said:
So I had a hostess who had some issues with her Professional cookware. She is a friend who is a bit of a twit and she emailed me to tell me she was mailing stuff back. I was all confused b/c we never did an adjustment. So I called her really quick found out which 3 pieces were damaged (she has all bamboo and nylon PC tools) and called in an adjustment for her right then. She left for vacation and came back Sunday and hosted a show Monday night.
Well today she calls me laughing asking what she was supposed to do w/ what PC sent her...they sent her the WRONG item. She was to get back 3 pieces of cookware and got back a Chillzane Sectional Server that was to be sent to someone in Canada!!!! :eek: I was floored!! The outside of the box had her info but the adjustment paperwork had someone's info from Quebec!! So I called HO.
The woman at first was kinda crabby and she said that whoever got the cookware would be calling...I jokingly said "Are you sure they will call, they just got COOKWARE!!" That was just what I needed, she snorts and laughs and laughs and laughs. She then hurriedly a new adjustment for my hostess and she will get her cookware pieces on Friday. The woman said she did NOT want to wait for PC to get back the Chillzane b/c "a woman NEEDS her cookware". LOL!!
You have to LOVE this company, that is so gracious and understanding!! :love:

HO once sent my supply order to a guest from a show in California, and I got her RUFTH trivet and a citrus peeler! NOT a fair trade! :) LOL

Kitchen Diva said:
HO once sent my supply order to a guest from a show in California, and I got her RUFTH trivet and a citrus peeler! NOT a fair trade! :) LOL

Woah!! I wouldn't have been happy either!!!

Hi there! I am so sorry to hear about the mix-up with your hostess's cookware. It's great to hear that you were able to quickly resolve the issue by calling in an adjustment and that she will be receiving her correct pieces on Friday. It's definitely a testament to the amazing customer service and understanding of our company. We always want to make sure our customers are happy and satisfied with their Pampered Chef products. Thank you for sharing your experience, and I hope your hostess enjoys her new cookware! Happy cooking!

1. What is Pampered Chef?

Pampered Chef is a direct sales company that specializes in high-quality kitchen tools, cookware, and food products. It was founded in 1980 and has been providing innovative cooking solutions to customers ever since.

2. How do I purchase Pampered Chef products?

You can purchase Pampered Chef products through a consultant, either at a party or online through their personal website. You can also place an order directly through the Pampered Chef website.

3. Are Pampered Chef products expensive?

Pampered Chef offers a range of products at different price points, so there is something for every budget. Their products are known for their high quality and durability, making them a worthwhile investment for any home cook.

4. Can I host a Pampered Chef party?

Yes, you can host a Pampered Chef party and earn free products and discounts. You can either have a traditional in-home party or a virtual party where your guests can shop online. Contact a consultant to learn more about hosting a party.

5. Are there any benefits to becoming a Pampered Chef consultant?

Yes, becoming a Pampered Chef consultant comes with many benefits, including a flexible schedule, the opportunity to earn income and bonuses, and a generous discount on products. You also get to be a part of a supportive community of consultants and customers who share a love for cooking and Pampered Chef products.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• flemings99
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • vanscootin
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • momoftwins