• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Where Can I Find a Chillzane/Casserole Carrier?

In summary, the Chillzane/Cassarole Carrier is a versatile and convenient way to transport hot or cold dishes to events. It can keep food at the desired temperature for up to 2 hours and is designed to hold a standard 9x13 inch baking dish. The carrier is easy to clean and is made with food-safe materials.
n_coleman101
My friend is looking for the carrier/cover thing that fits the chillzane servers andother casaroles init. anybody konw anything about those? How much they cost? and how I could get one for her?

The inulated tote is on the outlet right now. I think that is what she wants.

okay, thank you! I figured it was but the Chillzane erra was pre n_coleman101 time. lol I appreciate it!

Related to Where Can I Find a Chillzane/Casserole Carrier?

What is the Chillzane/Cassarole Carrier?

The Chillzane/Cassarole Carrier is a versatile and convenient way to transport hot or cold dishes to potlucks, picnics, or other events. It is designed to keep food at the desired temperature for up to 2 hours.

How do I use the Chillzane/Cassarole Carrier?

To use the Chillzane/Cassarole Carrier, simply place your hot or cold dish inside the carrier and zip it closed. The insulated lining and temperature-locking technology will keep your food at the desired temperature until you are ready to serve it.

What size dishes can the Chillzane/Cassarole Carrier hold?

The Chillzane/Cassarole Carrier is designed to hold a standard 9x13 inch baking dish. It can also accommodate other sizes and shapes of dishes, as long as they fit within the dimensions of the carrier.

Is the Chillzane/Cassarole Carrier easy to clean?

Yes, the Chillzane/Cassarole Carrier is easy to clean. Simply wipe it down with a damp cloth and let it air dry. The carrier is also machine washable, but be sure to remove the temperature-locking insert before washing.

Is the Chillzane/Cassarole Carrier safe for food?

Yes, the Chillzane/Cassarole Carrier is made with food-safe materials and is free of any harmful chemicals. It is also BPA-free, ensuring that your food stays safe and healthy while being transported.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• KimoMakano
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Bexs50
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Addie4TLC
  • reesefamily5