• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How to fix a broken screw on adjustable tiered display?

In summary, one part of the screw on the tier broke off and it became wobbly when transported. When I tried to tighten it up, the threads were stripped. I did a product adjustment and they sent me the whole thing. I have not tried the replacement yet.
jestframes
So last night I got to my show and was excited to show off my tier, but I noticed that one part of the screw broke off! When I transport it, I wrap my plates in bubble wrap and then I screw all my pieces together.but there was never any tension on it- it just broke! Anyone else have this problem? Should I call the Home Office and ask if I can get a replacement part?

Definitely enter an adjustment for a replacement. You can do it online- even right now.

I had a similar problem.
We put it together and went to take it to our my inlaws for our family Sunday dinner.
It was fine when I initially installed it, however when I went to pick it up, it was very wobbly. I tried to tighten it up and noticed that the threads were stripped on one of the posts, so it we could only use two tiers.
I did a product adjustment and they sent me the whole thing! I tried to get them to send only the stems, but, they went ahead and sent the whole thing.
I haven't tried the replacement yet.

If it is wobbly, take it a part and check the washers. When I first got mine I could not get it to stabilize and I knew if I kept tightening the posts it would ruin the posts or crack the plate. There is another thread out here that brought this to my attention, the washers are stuck together! Mine were all double. I had to peel them apart very carefully. Then I put the stand back together and all was fine!

Yes- you should be using 6 washers (one in contact with each side of the plate- the metal screw/center should not come in direct contact with the plate), and have 6 extra washers. If you don't, you may have some stuck together. They are hard to tell- since they are clear!

No kidding! I had to borrow a magnifying glass to figure it out! Stupid clear washers!

Wow! Mine were stuck together but they were very misaligned, I wouldn't have gotten the screw through them at even if I'd tried.

Hi there! I'm sorry to hear about the broken screw on your adjustable tiered display. It's definitely frustrating when something like that happens, especially right before a show. I completely understand the importance of having a reliable and sturdy display for showcasing your products.In my experience, the best way to fix a broken screw on an adjustable tiered display is to contact the Home Office for a replacement part. They have a great customer service team who can assist you with getting the correct part and replacing it for you. In the meantime, you may also want to consider using a temporary fix, such as a small clamp or tape, to hold the display together until the replacement part arrives.I haven't personally encountered this issue with my own tiered display, but I know that accidents can happen during transportation. It's always a good idea to double check the tightness of all screws and connections before setting up your display at a show. I hope this helps and that you're able to get your display fixed and ready for your next show. Best of luck!

What is the Three Tiered Adjustable Tier?

The Three Tiered Adjustable Tier is a versatile kitchen tool that can be used to create a three-tiered display for serving food, organizing snacks or fruits, or as a cooling rack for baked goods. It is made of durable metal and features adjustable tiers that can be moved to fit different sizes of plates or bowls.

What are the dimensions of the Three Tiered Adjustable Tier?

The Three Tiered Adjustable Tier measures approximately 13 inches in diameter and 11 inches in height when fully assembled. The bottom tier has a depth of 1.5 inches, the middle tier has a depth of 2.5 inches, and the top tier has a depth of 3.5 inches. It can hold up to 10 pounds of weight on each tier.

Is the Three Tiered Adjustable Tier dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Three Tiered Adjustable Tier is dishwasher safe. However, it is recommended to hand wash it with warm soapy water and dry it thoroughly before storing it to maintain its quality. Avoid using harsh chemicals or abrasive sponges when cleaning the tiered rack.

Can the Three Tiered Adjustable Tier be used for hot or cold food?

Yes, the Three Tiered Adjustable Tier is suitable for both hot and cold food. It is heat-resistant and can withstand temperatures up to 375 degrees Fahrenheit. It can also be used in the fridge or freezer for storing cold food items.

What is the warranty for the Three Tiered Adjustable Tier?

The Three Tiered Adjustable Tier comes with a limited lifetime warranty against any defects in materials or workmanship. If you encounter any issues with your tiered rack, please contact Pampered Chef's customer service for assistance or a replacement.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• byrd1956
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
straitfan
  • jody
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
jody
  • Becca115