• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is there hope for my old broken products from a previous Tupperware show?

In summary, the hostess gave the guest a 3qt Professional pan that had been burned and she wanted to replace it. She was not sure of the host's name, so she looked it up by the ref #. HO sent the pan back to the guest and she may be able to get a refund or a replacement.
klsnyder
I had a show today, and the hostess gave me 3 things before the show that were broken!!! One of them Is a replacement part on the order for. My question is....she has a griddle (that looks old) The handles are different. It is warped terribly. She bought it when she lived in another state, many years ago. She does not remember the hostess or consultant...Is she out of luck? Is there anything I can do? Thanks Virtual Cluster!!

If the griddle has rivets then it is the Professional line. However, HO will probably require a receipt since she could have gotten it at a yard sale.

If there are no rivets, it is Generation II, and is probably past the 2 year warranty.

Rivets? What is that?

The metal "bolts" that hold the handles on...

Ahhhh..thanks!! Ok, but so no reciept...no luck??

old PanWell I had a guest the other day that told me she had a 3qt Professional pan that she got at her show when she was stationed in Germany a few years ago and she wanted to replace it cause the oil burned and it looked really bad. She wasn't sure of the host name and she didnot have the reciept either. I called the other day and HO looked it up by her name and found it . Maybe cause she was the host it may have been easy for them to look up .. So they gae me the Ref # and she is going to send it back

If it is a Life time Pan maybe they can look it up its worth a try by calling you neve know what they may do for her..

chef131doreen said:
Well I had a guest the other day that told me she had a 3qt Professional pan that she got at her show when she was stationed in Germany a few years ago and she wanted to replace it cause the oil burned and it looked really bad. She wasn't sure of the host name and she didnot have the reciept either. I called the other day and HO looked it up by her name and found it . Maybe cause she was the host it may have been easy for them to look up .. So they gae me the Ref # and she is going to send it back

If it is a Life time Pan maybe they can look it up its worth a try by calling you neve know what they may do for her..
Thanks Doreen..I will try that!

Related to Is there hope for my old broken products from a previous Tupperware show?

1. How do I get a replacement for my old broken product?

If your Pampered Chef product is less than one year old, you can contact our customer service team to request a replacement. You will need to provide your order number and a photo of the broken item.

2. What if my product is over a year old?

If your product is over a year old, it is no longer covered under our warranty. However, we offer a lifetime guarantee on all our products. You can contact our customer service team to discuss replacement options.

3. Can I exchange my broken product for a different one?

Unfortunately, we do not offer exchanges for broken products. Our customer service team can assist you with a replacement or refund for the broken item.

4. How long does it take to receive a replacement for my broken product?

Once your request for a replacement is approved, it typically takes 7-10 business days for the new product to arrive. However, shipping times may vary depending on your location.

5. What if my product is discontinued?

If your broken product is no longer available, our customer service team will work with you to find a suitable replacement or provide a refund for the product. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• batroark
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • babywings76
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Intrepid_Chef