• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Will I get a replacement for my broken Consultant Kit food holder?

In summary, an "Adjustment for Consultant Kit" is a process where a consultant can make changes to their existing kit, such as adding or removing products, to better suit their business needs. To request an adjustment, the consultant can contact their company's consultant support team or upline leader. The fees and processing time for an adjustment may vary depending on the company's policies. There may also be limitations on the number of adjustments that can be made within a certain period. It is best to check with the consultant support team for more information.
Jenelle
Just my luck, last night, I was setting up for my show, and was putting together the UM, and managed to somehow have the food holder part fly off of it as i was pushing on the blad box and it fell on the floor. One of the little feet broke off...i just stood there in shock. So now I'm wondering will they send me a whole new UM or just the part that attaches onto the UM? Will they even send me a replacement? Guess I can be glad I don't have another show for a few weeks to receive my replacement. I only had it for 2 months!

Call the HO right away. My guess is they'll send you a whole new one, but they'll be able to tell you.

Any advice for better ways to set it up? I'm so afraid I'll do it again. I think when I pushed the blade box part in, it added too much pressure and the feet couldn't hold it. I would of thought they would have a better way to keep the food holder attached. I was thinking maybe a little screw or something.I would just suggest to be careful setting it up. I have had mine for several months and I haven't had any problems with it. Someone else may have some suggestions for you though.

1. What is an "Adjustment for Consultant Kit"?

An "Adjustment for Consultant Kit" is a process where a consultant can make changes to their existing kit, such as adding or removing products, to better suit their business needs. This allows consultants to customize their kit according to their target market and personal preferences.

2. How do I request an adjustment for my consultant kit?

To request an adjustment for your consultant kit, you can contact your company's consultant support team or your upline leader. They will guide you through the process and provide you with the necessary forms and instructions.

3. Are there any fees associated with requesting an adjustment for my consultant kit?

The fees for an adjustment for consultant kit may vary depending on your company's policies. Some companies may charge a small fee for the adjustment process, while others may offer it for free. It is best to check with your consultant support team for more information.

4. How long does it take for an adjustment to be processed?

The processing time for an adjustment for consultant kit may vary depending on your company's policies and the extent of the changes requested. It is best to check with your consultant support team for an estimated timeline.

5. Can I make unlimited adjustments to my consultant kit?

Most companies have a limit on the number of adjustments that can be made to a consultant kit within a certain period. This is to ensure that the process remains efficient and manageable for the company. It is best to check with your consultant support team for the specific guidelines and limitations for adjustments.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pcsharon1
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • Mommy2amo
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • ChefMary412