• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Broken Food Chopper: Finding a Replacement

In summary, my food chopper broke today!! We were using it to chop some vegetable and the main part that opens up for easy cleaning broke off!! It looks like it is held on by some pegs, and that is what broke!! It's not even a year old yet :( I hope that home office will replace it, it came in my kit.It has a warranty, so they will replace it. Send in an adjustment. If they ask for you to mail it back, tell them it is from your kit and you need the new one right away.I will have to do that... I hope I get it ASAP
JaimeQ
My food chopper broke today!! We were using it to chop some vegetable and the main part that opens up for easy cleaning broke off!! It looks like it is held on by some pegs, and that is what broke!! It's not even a year old yet :( I hope that home office will replace it, it came in my kit.

It has a warranty, so they will replace it. Send in an adjustment. If they ask for you to mail it back, tell them it is from your kit and you need the new one right away.

I will have to do that... I hope I get it ASAP I love my food chopper and use it all the time.... I have a picky eater and I use the chopper to make vegtables small enough for her not to notice.

No problem! Like Kate said, HO will replace it for you!

Mine has came apart there too and I just snapped it back on, can you do that or did the peg actually break?

the pegs actually broke:(

Call in for the adjustment rather than doing it online. That way they will send you the replacement right away (TELL THEM IT'S FROM YOUR KIT). If it's a part that's available on the replacements list they will just send that part and the good thing is that's all you would need to send back if they make you send it at all.

I checked the replacement parts list and the part isn't available.

Darn! Well, then they'll probably have you send the whole thing back but I would still call rather than do an online adjustment so they send your new chopper quicker! (They know we need those things to demo!!)

Do they give you a label to send things back? or will I have to come out of pocket for that?

BethCooks4U said:
Darn! Well, then they'll probably have you send the whole thing back but I would still call rather than do an online adjustment so they send your new chopper quicker! (They know we need those things to demo!!)
Lately they have been sending me my stuff without even getting their product back yet, try it!

My clear plastic collar broke on mine about 4 months after I signed up. I didn't know they would replace it and I ended up spending $7 or $8 on the replacement part! Live and learn I guess...

Does anyone know if the "commercial" use applies to cooking shows? I was under the impression that if it came in our kit and we use it for our business that the items were not covered. I may be wrong, hope I am....

That's what I thought too. Which is why I put out my own $$.

Commercial use doesn't apply to what we demo. It's just if we sell to a restaurant or something.

Interesting... I have to remember to confirm when I call the home office, this is good news!

Commercial is if you were to sell it to Anne for her coffee shop or to local Arby's or diner. It does not mean use at our shows.
They have always replaced anything I have had break (within warranty) regardless if it was bought in a sample package or earned products. They will look it up to amke sure its within warranty then they reship.

JaimeQ said:
Do they give you a label to send things back? or will I have to come out of pocket for that?
They send a label only if it's within 30 days of shipment.

Teresa Lynn said:
Commercial is if you were to sell it to Anne for her coffee shop or to local Arby's or diner. It does not mean use at our shows.
They have always replaced anything I have had break (within warranty) regardless if it was bought in a sample package or earned products. They will look it up to amke sure its within warranty then they reship.
(Doing the happy dance!!) :balloon:

Related to Broken Food Chopper: Finding a Replacement

1. What should I do if my food chopper breaks?

If your food chopper breaks, the first step is to check if it is still covered by our warranty. If it is, you can contact our customer service team to request a replacement. If it is not covered by the warranty, you can purchase a replacement part from our website or a consultant.

2. How long is the warranty for the food chopper?

Our food chopper comes with a limited lifetime warranty, which covers defects in material and workmanship. However, please note that the warranty does not cover normal wear and tear or misuse of the product.

3. Can I purchase a replacement blade for my food chopper?

Yes, you can purchase a replacement blade for your food chopper from our website or a consultant. Make sure to select the correct blade size and type for your specific food chopper model.

4. How do I know which food chopper model I have?

The model number of your food chopper can usually be found on the bottom of the product. If you are unable to locate it, you can also refer to the instruction manual or contact our customer service team for assistance.

5. Can I return my broken food chopper for a refund?

If your food chopper is still covered by our warranty, you may be eligible for a replacement or refund. However, if the warranty has expired, we do not offer refunds for broken or damaged products. We recommend purchasing a replacement part to continue using your food chopper.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• emiscookin
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
caraighan
  • TJMagoo
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • kam