• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Hands-On Booth Ideas: Choppers, UM, and Quick Stir Pitcher for Chicago Wave 1

I
icerneaccorie
Hiya.
I'm doing a booth tomorrow night and wanted to do a "hands on" booth.
I have an idea of bringing the Choppers, UM and Quick stir Pitcher, any ideas or suggusting would be great. This is the first time I've done this so I'm unsure of myself. :yuck: I will be by myself and need some sales.
thanks for helping.

CHICAGO WAVE 1 HERE I COME!!!

I would also recommend the garlic peeler and slicer!

oooo good one. I think if I bring the peeler I can save the garlic, thanks

1. What are the Choppers, UM, and Quick Stir Pitcher?

The Choppers, UM, and Quick Stir Pitcher are kitchen tools designed to make food preparation easier and more efficient. The Choppers are small hand-held devices used for chopping and dicing fruits and vegetables. The UM is a multi-functional kitchen gadget that can be used for slicing, grating, and juicing. The Quick Stir Pitcher is a pitcher with a built-in mixing mechanism, perfect for making smoothies, iced tea, or other mixed drinks.

2. How do the Choppers, UM, and Quick Stir Pitcher work?

The Choppers have sharp blades that are activated by pushing down on the top of the device. The UM has different attachments for slicing, grating, and juicing, and can be easily switched out for different tasks. The Quick Stir Pitcher has a built-in mixing mechanism that can be activated by pushing a button or turning a handle, depending on the model.

3. What are the benefits of using the Choppers, UM, and Quick Stir Pitcher?

The Choppers, UM, and Quick Stir Pitcher can save time and effort in the kitchen. They can help you quickly prepare ingredients for meals, and the Quick Stir Pitcher makes it easy to mix drinks without using a separate mixing tool. These tools are also compact and easy to store, making them perfect for small kitchens or for those who like to save space.

4. How can I use the Choppers, UM, and Quick Stir Pitcher at the booth?

You can demonstrate the functionality of the Choppers by chopping and dicing fruits and vegetables, and show the versatility of the UM by using different attachments to slice, grate, and juice various foods. You can also use the Quick Stir Pitcher to make a delicious drink for attendees to try. This will give them a hands-on experience with the products and show them how easy and efficient they are to use.

5. Where can I purchase the Choppers, UM, and Quick Stir Pitcher?

You can purchase the Choppers, UM, and Quick Stir Pitcher at select kitchen supply stores or online. You can also purchase them directly from the company's website. At the booth, you can provide attendees with information on where they can purchase these products and offer any special discounts or promotions that may be available at the time.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• genburk
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
genburk
Replies
Views
The_Kitchen_Guy
  • frozenchef
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies