• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can I make frozen Cosmopolitans with the Quick Stir Pitcher?

In summary, the conversation is about a host who wants to serve frozen Cosmopolitans at their show and is looking for advice on how to prepare them using a Quick Stir Pitcher. The suggested solution is to use a blender or a rolling pin to crush the ice and then mix everything in the Quick Stir Pitcher for a smooth and consistent drink. It is also advised to be careful about taking on requests that haven't been tried before and to prioritize the host's comfort and convenience over additional work.
chefdeb410
Can someone please help me?! I have a host that has decided she wants frozen Cosmopolitans served at her show...using the Quick Stir Pitcher. Has anyone done this before? How do you chop the ice? Do I just use her blender for the ice, then mix everything else in the Quick Stir?

I'm leaving for Conference in the morning and her show is on Thursday...no time to figure this one out on my own. HELP!!!! :(

Have her mix it up and put it in the pitcher when you arrive. How do icy things work in the quick stir pitcher? Doesn't the ice get all bunched up under the plunger?

JAE said:
Have her mix it up and put it in the pitcher when you arrive. How do icy things work in the quick stir pitcher? Doesn't the ice get all bunched up under the plunger?

ooh! I hope not! I've never done it before...just used ice cubes...not crushed ice. eeek! :eek: Maybe I better not do this after all.

In the future, don't take requests that you haven't tried out. My general response to requests is, "If you'd like to make that and serve it that is fine, but what I've planned will be plenty. I don't want you to do more work than necessary."

Hi there! I completely understand your dilemma and I'm happy to help. I haven't personally made frozen Cosmopolitans with the Quick Stir Pitcher, but I have a few suggestions for you. First, if your host has a blender, that would be the easiest way to chop the ice. Alternatively, you could put the ice in a plastic bag and use a rolling pin to crush it into smaller pieces. As for mixing everything together, I would recommend using the Quick Stir Pitcher as it will ensure a smooth and consistent mixture. If you have any further questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to reach out. Good luck with your show and have a great time at Conference! :)

What is the Quick Stir?

The Quick Stir is a convenient and easy-to-use tool designed specifically for making frozen drinks. It features a powerful motor and sharp blades that quickly blend and crush ice, creating the perfect consistency for your frozen drinks.

How do I use the Quick Stir to make frozen drinks?

To make frozen drinks using the Quick Stir, simply add your desired ingredients into the blender jar, including ice, and secure the lid. Then, just press the power button and the Quick Stir will do the rest, blending and crushing the ice to create a delicious frozen drink in minutes.

Can I use the Quick Stir for non-alcoholic frozen drinks?

Yes, the Quick Stir is perfect for making both alcoholic and non-alcoholic frozen drinks. You can use it to make refreshing smoothies, slushies, and mocktails, as well as cocktails and frozen margaritas.

Is the Quick Stir easy to clean?

Yes, the Quick Stir is designed to be easy to clean. The blender jar and blades are dishwasher safe, and the base can be wiped down with a damp cloth. However, we recommend cleaning the Quick Stir immediately after use for the best results.

Can I make large batches of frozen drinks with the Quick Stir?

Yes, the Quick Stir can make up to 3 cups of frozen drinks at a time, making it perfect for hosting parties or making multiple drinks at once. However, we recommend following the recommended maximum capacity of the blender jar to ensure the best results.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ccrcata
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Jolie_Paradoxe
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • Jennie50
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies