• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Quick Stir Pitcher Recipe: Pina Colada Mix

In summary, the Quick Stir Pitcher Recipe: Pina Colada Mix requires 1 cup of frozen pineapple chunks, 1 cup of coconut cream, 1 cup of white rum, and 1 cup of ice cubes. To make it, simply add all ingredients to the pitcher and use the quick stir feature. Fresh pineapple can be used instead of frozen, and any type of white rum can be used. This recipe makes approximately 4 servings, but can be doubled or tripled for more.
ccrcata
Does anybody have any recipe for the Quick Stir Pitcher where I can use Pina Colada Mix? :confused:

Thank you!

Using the Bacardi Frozen Mixers & using small pitcher:

1. thaw completely no more than an hour prior to show start
2. pour mixer in your pitcher & rinse can
3. add small can crushed pineapples (best taste) or tidbits
4. Add 1/2 Mixer Can of Rum

If using family-size pitcher you would double the recipe. I sometimes add strawberries and one can (large pitcher-1/2 can for small) of the strawberry mixer for a different twist on the drink.

That sounds yummy and I like the strawberries idea....bet it looks beautiful. Thanks for sharing!

What ingredients are needed for the Quick Stir Pitcher Recipe: Pina Colada Mix?

The ingredients needed for the Quick Stir Pitcher Recipe: Pina Colada Mix are 1 cup of frozen pineapple chunks, 1 cup of coconut cream, 1 cup of white rum, and 1 cup of ice cubes.

How do I make the Pina Colada Mix using the Quick Stir Pitcher?

To make the Pina Colada Mix using the Quick Stir Pitcher, simply add all the ingredients into the pitcher and use the quick stir feature to mix everything together. Serve over ice and enjoy!

Can I use fresh pineapple instead of frozen for this recipe?

Yes, you can use fresh pineapple instead of frozen for this recipe. Just make sure to cut the pineapple into chunks and add some extra ice to the pitcher to make sure the drink is chilled.

Do I need to use a specific type of rum for this recipe?

No, you can use any type of white rum for this recipe. You can also choose to use a flavored rum such as coconut or pineapple for an extra kick of flavor.

How many servings does the Quick Stir Pitcher Recipe: Pina Colada Mix make?

This recipe makes approximately 4 servings. If you need more, you can double or triple the recipe and use a larger size pitcher.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
LoriLions
  • smilesarepriceless
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
Replies
Views
esavvymom