• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Question About the Slap Your Mama Margaritas

In summary, to make Slap Your Mama Margaritas, combine tequila, lime juice, orange juice, agave nectar, and hot sauce in a shaker with ice. Strain into a salt-rimmed glass and garnish with a lime wedge. You can use a different type of alcohol, but it will change the flavor. The spiciness can be adjusted by the amount of hot sauce added. These margaritas can be made in a large batch for a party and are gluten-free if using a certified gluten-free tequila. Always check the ingredients of your alcohol for dietary needs.
TheChaoticCook
In regards to this recipe that I got off this board,

Slap Your Mama Margaritas

2 cans 7 - up
1 12 oz. can frozen limeade
8 oz tequila
1 bottle Corona beer
(no substitutes)

Does anyone know if you just mix all in the quick stir and serve? Do you use ice or anything? I'm having a mexican themed co-distributor show on Monday w/ a mexican theme and I thought I'd make these since my talking time will be reduced with the other host needing time to present as well.

I make sure everything is cold, and the limeade is still frozen. Combine in the QSP.

I didn't add ice or anything...just serve on the rocks.

Thanks ladies!

WOW that sounds good. I have never seen this one before... YUM!

1. How do I make the Slap Your Mama Margaritas?

To make the Slap Your Mama Margaritas, you will need the following ingredients: tequila, lime juice, orange juice, agave nectar, and a dash of hot sauce. Combine all ingredients in a shaker with ice and shake well. Strain into a salt-rimmed glass and garnish with a lime wedge. Enjoy!

2. Can I use a different type of alcohol instead of tequila?

Yes, you can use a different type of alcohol such as vodka or rum, but keep in mind that it will change the flavor of the margarita. Tequila is the traditional and recommended alcohol for this recipe.

3. How spicy are these margaritas?

The level of spiciness in the Slap Your Mama Margaritas can be adjusted by the amount of hot sauce added. If you prefer a milder drink, you can add less hot sauce or omit it altogether.

4. Can I make these margaritas in a large batch for a party?

Yes, you can easily make a large batch of Slap Your Mama Margaritas by multiplying the ingredients accordingly. You can also prepare the margaritas in a pitcher and serve them over ice as needed.

5. Are these margaritas gluten-free?

Yes, the Slap Your Mama Margaritas are gluten-free as long as you use a tequila brand that is certified gluten-free. Always double check the ingredients of any alcohol you use to ensure it is safe for your dietary needs.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• krahema
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Jolie_Paradoxe
  • Jenni
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Jenni
Replies