• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Where Can I Find Quick Stir Margarita Recipes?

In summary, Celeste shared a recipe for Margaritas with fresh lime juice and sugar. Jennie shared a recipe for Margaritas with tequila, Triple Sec, and lime juice.
soccermama
Anyone? I used to have a couple margarita recipes for the qucik stir, but I can't find them!!!! Maybe it was circulating with the Tapas theme a couple years ago?

HELP, please! I'm doing a show this weekend and I told the host last night that I would make margaritas (she is worried about having to mix drinks in the middle of the show... she's been a great host, so I want her to enjoy the evening!!!!)

Here is my recipe:
Slap Your Mama Margaritas!!!
1 can frozen Limeade
1 Limeade can tequila
1 bottle Corona Beer (no substitues)
1 2-Liter bottle 7-up - chilled

Plunge first 3 ingredients in Large QSP. Add the 7-up until it is about 3/4 full and plunge again. Serve. You can put margarita salt in the small square SA and moisten the rim of the glasses with a slice of lime. I use the Citrus Press and press one lime in the pitcher to show that tool off. Also - the actual recipe calls for just using the small QSP and filling with 7-up but I found them really strong that way and to me they are better in the large and it makes more...especially for a show with lots of guests.

Hi Celeste,

I will e-mail what I have. And the Slap Your Mama Margartas are great!:p

Thanks, Jennie!

Yeah, I think I made those ones at a show before... everyone loved them. I'd like something that I need to squeeze lime into and slice some, too....

Here's one I found that has fresh lime in it.

INGREDIENTS:
• 1 oz tequila
• 1/2 oz Triple Sec
• 1 oz lime juice, fresh squeezed
• 1/2 teaspoon Sugar
• kosher Salt (optional)
• lime wedge (optional)
• crushed ice or ice cubes
PREPARATION:
If you're going to salt the glass, take your lime wedge or a bit of triple sec and rub around edge of glass. Turn upside down and press rim into salt.
For the drink- Shake the tequila, triple sec, lime juice and sugar and pour over ice.

Nice...my host is willing to try Slap Your Mama ones on Sunday! I can't wait!

Related to Where Can I Find Quick Stir Margarita Recipes?

1. Can I use any type of alcohol in the Quick Stir to make margaritas?

Yes, the Quick Stir can be used with any type of alcohol to make margaritas. However, tequila is the traditional and recommended choice for the best flavor.

2. How many servings can the Quick Stir make at once?

The Quick Stir can make up to four servings at once. Simply adjust the ingredient measurements accordingly for larger batches.

3. Do I need to use ice when making margaritas in the Quick Stir?

No, the Quick Stir does not require ice to make margaritas. However, if you prefer your margaritas on the rocks, you can add ice to the pitcher before blending.

4. Can I make frozen margaritas in the Quick Stir?

Yes, you can make frozen margaritas in the Quick Stir. Simply add ice to the pitcher along with the other ingredients and blend until desired consistency is reached.

5. Is the Quick Stir dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Quick Stir is dishwasher safe. However, it is recommended to hand wash the pitcher with warm, soapy water for best results and to prolong the lifespan of the product.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • frozenchef
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
lissahope26
  • krahema
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies