• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Quick Stir Pitcher Recipe: Strawberries & Sprite!

In summary, to make the "Quick Stir Pitcher Recipe: Strawberries & Sprite!", you will need 2 cups of sliced strawberries, 2 liters of Sprite, and a Pampered Chef Quick Stir Pitcher. You can use frozen strawberries for this recipe by thawing them beforehand. The recipe makes approximately 6-8 servings and you can substitute the Sprite for a different type of clear soda. The drink will stay fresh for 1-2 days when refrigerated in the Quick Stir Pitcher.
gothim0802
a recipe for the quick stir pitcher...I got it with it I would say 4-5 years ago.

Ingredients consist of strawberries, sprite, etc...

Can someone please tell me they know what I am talking about ;)

My fav recipe for the quik stir is:

frozen lemonade concentrate
2 ltr of 7-up
frozen berries

YUM!!

Oh yes, I know exactly what you're talking about! The quick stir pitcher is a lifesaver for last-minute gatherings or when you just need a refreshing drink. And the best part is, it's so easy to make with just a few simple ingredients like strawberries and sprite. I've been using this recipe for years and it never fails to impress my guests. Thanks for reminding me of this gem, I think I'll whip up a batch this weekend!

Related to Quick Stir Pitcher Recipe: Strawberries & Sprite!

1. How do I make the "Quick Stir Pitcher Recipe: Strawberries & Sprite!"?

To make the "Quick Stir Pitcher Recipe: Strawberries & Sprite!", you will need 2 cups of sliced strawberries, 2 liters of Sprite, and a Pampered Chef Quick Stir Pitcher. First, add the sliced strawberries to the pitcher. Then, pour in the Sprite. Place the lid on the pitcher and use the Quick Stir mechanism to mix the ingredients together. Serve over ice and enjoy!

2. Can I use frozen strawberries for this recipe?

Yes, you can use frozen strawberries for this recipe. Simply thaw the strawberries before adding them to the pitcher. You can also add a few ice cubes to the pitcher to keep the drink cool.

3. How many servings does this recipe make?

This recipe makes approximately 6-8 servings, depending on the size of your glasses and how much ice you use.

4. Can I substitute the Sprite for a different type of soda?

Yes, you can substitute the Sprite for a different type of clear soda, such as ginger ale or lemon-lime soda. However, the flavor may be slightly different than the original recipe.

5. How long will this drink stay fresh in the Quick Stir Pitcher?

If kept refrigerated, this drink will stay fresh for 1-2 days in the Quick Stir Pitcher. It is best to serve it within a day for optimal flavor and freshness.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
LoriLions
  • ccrcata
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Jolie_Paradoxe
Replies
Views
esavvymom