• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Delicious Strawberry Sprite Punch Recipe for Your Quik Stir Pitcher

In summary, the recipe is as follows: - Combine 10 cups of cold water, 1 can of frozen strawberry daiquiri mix, 1 cup of fresh squeezed lemon juice, 3/4 cup of sugar, and whole strawberries, if desired. - Place all ingredients except strawberries in a Family-Size Quick-Stir pitcher. - Plunge until contents are thoroughly mixed. - Garnish each glass with a strawberry, if desired. - Serve chilled.
gothim0802
I have the old style one that is now in the outlet. I misplaced my use & care guide that had a wonderful punch recipe with strawberries, sprite, etc.

Would anyone happen to know the full recipe! I get asked for it all the time!:D

There is this one????Strawberry Lemonade Quencher
Ingredients:
10 cups cold water
1 can (10 ounces) frozen non-alcoholic strawberry daiquiri mix, thawed
1 cup fresh squeezed lemon juice (4 to 5 large lemons)

3/4 cup sugar
Whole strawberries (optional)
Directions:
1. Place all ingredients except strawberries in Family-Size Quick-Stir® Pitcher.
2. Plunge until contents are thoroughly mixed.
3. Garnish each glass with a strawberry, if desired. Serve chilled.
Yield: 12 (1-cup) servingsNutrients per serving: Calories 120, Total Fat 0 g, Saturated Fat 0 g, Cholesterol 0 mg, Carbohydrate 31 g, Protein 0 g, Sodium 5 mg, Fiber 0 g©The Pampered Chef, Ltd. 2003

Do you mean the one with strawberries (frozen), oj, pineapple juice, and lemon-lime soda??I have it. I'll just have to dig it out.

peichef said:
Do you mean the one with strawberries (frozen), oj, pineapple juice, and lemon-lime soda??

I have it. I'll just have to dig it out.

Oh that DOES sound yummy! I hope you find it and post it!
TIA!

Eureka!! I found it!! :)I had a moment of panic as it wasn't filed with my other PC product recipes (I separate each from the use & care card & file the recipes together).

Here goes...

1 3/4 c. pineapple juice (425 mL)
3/4 c. orange juice (175 mL)
3 Tbsp. lime juice (45 mL)
1/3 c. sugar (75 mL)
1 pkg (425 g) frozen sliced strawberries in light syrup, thawed
1L lemon-lime soda

Pour juices & sugar into QSP; mix well with plunger until sugar is dissolved.
Add strawberries & mix well with plunger
Slowly add soda; plunge just until combuned. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
Garnish glasses with fresh fruit slices, if desired.

Yield: 9 cups / 2.2 L

YOU ARE THE BESTEST IN THE WHOLE ENTIRE WORLD!!! THAT IS IT!!

Thanks so much! Everytime I made it people raved about it!!

gothim0802 said:
YOU ARE THE BESTEST IN THE WHOLE ENTIRE WORLD!!! THAT IS IT!!

Thanks so much! Everytime I made it people raved about it!!

Ahhhh.. You made me blush :blushing::blushing::blushing:

Hi there! I'm so glad to hear that you're enjoying your Quik Stir Pitcher and are looking for a delicious punch recipe to use with it. I have just the recipe for you! Ingredients:
- 1 cup sliced fresh strawberries
- 2 cups Sprite (or any lemon-lime soda)
- 1/4 cup pineapple juice
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 1/4 cup cranberry juice
- Ice cubesInstructions:
1. In your Quik Stir Pitcher, add the sliced strawberries.
2. Pour in the Sprite, pineapple juice, orange juice, and cranberry juice.
3. Stir gently with the Quik Stir attachment.
4. Add ice cubes to the pitcher and continue stirring until well combined.
5. Serve immediately and enjoy your delicious Strawberry Sprite Punch!This recipe is perfect for any occasion and is sure to be a hit with your friends and family. Let me know how it turns out for you and if you have any other questions about your Quik Stir Pitcher, feel free to reach out to me. Happy punching!

Related to Delicious Strawberry Sprite Punch Recipe for Your Quik Stir Pitcher

What is a Quik Stir Pitcher Recipe?

The Quik Stir Pitcher Recipe is a unique tool that helps you quickly and easily mix and blend ingredients for a variety of recipes. It is designed with a stirring mechanism built into the lid, making it perfect for mixing drinks, dressings, marinades, and more.

How do I use the Quik Stir Pitcher Recipe?

Using the Quik Stir Pitcher Recipe is simple! First, add your desired ingredients to the pitcher. Then, place the lid on top and ensure it is securely in place. Finally, turn the handle on the lid to activate the stirring mechanism and mix your ingredients to your desired consistency.

What type of recipes can I make with the Quik Stir Pitcher Recipe?

The Quik Stir Pitcher Recipe is versatile and can be used for a wide range of recipes. Some popular options include homemade salad dressings, iced coffee and tea, marinades for meat and vegetables, and even pancake or waffle batter.

Is the Quik Stir Pitcher Recipe dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Quik Stir Pitcher Recipe is dishwasher safe for easy cleaning. However, we recommend hand washing the lid and stirring mechanism to prolong the life of the product.

Can I purchase replacement parts for the Quik Stir Pitcher Recipe?

Yes, replacement parts for the Quik Stir Pitcher Recipe are available for purchase on our website or through your Pampered Chef consultant. We offer replacement lids, stirring mechanisms, and pitchers to ensure you can continue using your Quik Stir Pitcher Recipe for years to come.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• K_Jurich
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
emmabelle47
  • PChefPEI
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
PChefPEI
  • DebPC