• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Strawberry Amaretto Picture/Recipe

In summary, the Strawberry Amaretto Picture/Recipe calls for 1 pound of fresh strawberries, 1/2 cup of amaretto liqueur, 1/4 cup of granulated sugar, 1/4 cup of water, and 1/2 cup of whipped cream. To prepare the strawberries, wash and slice them before placing them in a bowl. The amaretto liqueur adds a subtle almond flavor and enhances the sweetness of the strawberries. The preparation time for this recipe is 15 minutes, but you will need to refrigerate the strawberries for at least 30 minutes before serving. You can substitute the amaretto liqueur with any other almond-flavored liqueur or vanilla extract.
DMB75
Hello,

Does anyone have a picture of the Strawberry Amaretto with the recipe? I'm at work right now and I just had a host call me and she wants a list of recipes we could do. I have it at home but not here at work. Can anyone help me out right now?

Thanks,
Donna

If you go on pamperedchef.com look under the new consultant recipes. There is a pic and recipe there I think. HTH

Here it is in a word document.

Attachments

• strawberry_amaretto_picture.doc
    136.5 KB · Views: 350

1. What ingredients do I need to make the Strawberry Amaretto Picture/Recipe?

The ingredients needed for the Strawberry Amaretto Picture/Recipe are:

• 1 pound fresh strawberries
  • 1/2 cup amaretto liqueur
  • 1/4 cup granulated sugar
  • 1/4 cup water
  • 1/2 cup whipped cream

2. How do I prepare the strawberries for the recipe?

Wash the strawberries and remove the stems. Slice the strawberries and place them in a bowl.

3. What is the purpose of the amaretto liqueur in this recipe?

The amaretto liqueur adds a subtle almond flavor and enhances the sweetness of the strawberries.

4. How long does it take to make the Strawberry Amaretto Picture/Recipe?

The preparation time for this recipe is approximately 15 minutes. You will then need to refrigerate the strawberries for at least 30 minutes before serving.

5. Can I substitute the amaretto liqueur with a different type of alcohol?

Yes, you can substitute the amaretto liqueur with any other almond-flavored liqueur or even with vanilla extract.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• smama07
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Meigs
  • kam
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
kam
  • Chef Duck