• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Pink Recipe W/Out Strawberries for a Show..

In summary, the pink recipe that can be done at a show without strawberries is the Roasted Garlic & Red Pepper Dip with Pita Chips.
Chef Duck
Gold Member
Hello,
Does anyone have a pink recipe that can be done at a show that doesn't have strawberries? The pink lemonade ones I've seen seem like they would take too long for a show.

Thanks!
Cheryl

There's a recipe in files for Confetti Pasta Salad, and in the "It's Good For You" Cookbook is a recipe for Roasted Garlic & Red Pepper Dip with Pita Chips. You can also do something like the Cool Veggie Pizza, and add a few drops of red food coloring to the cream cheese mixture.

The bacon, linguine and tomato toss is pink tinged and pretty quick to put together if you have the bacon pre-cooked before the show. You could precook the pasta once you get to the host's house, and just leave it in the strainer and rinse when you are ready for it.

On the other hand, I found the taste pretty blah. It needed some acid or something to brighten up the flavors.

I am also doing the pink cupcakes (using food coloring) and the raspberry champagne cake. You could also do jello with the pink whipped topping to serve in the dessert glasses.

Would you mind sharing the recipe for the raspberry champagne cake?

I am making the pink lemonade bars before the show and taking them. :) I think I uploaded a file with a bunch of pink HWC recipes awhile back ...

I made a pink fluff dessert in the trifle bowl that everyone loved. One container of cool whip, one container of cottage cheese, one can of cherry pie filling, and fresh pineapple cut into tidbits. mmmmm mmmmmm it is yummy!

pink lemonade dessert squares were in a Season's Best several years ago.

patty42240 said:
I made a pink fluff dessert in the trifle bowl that everyone loved. One container of cool whip, one container of cottage cheese, one can of cherry pie filling, and fresh pineapple cut into tidbits. mmmmm mmmmmm it is yummy!

OMG That sounds sooo good!

smart2cook said:
Would you mind sharing the recipe for the raspberry champagne cake?

I will post it this evening. I don't have the dessert cookbook with me at work.

You could always make a trifle layered with pink stuff....white cake or angel food cake (mixed w/ food coloring), cheesecake pudding and cool whip, and layer with cherries? That way its still pretty and pink but no strawberries in site! hehehe!

Thanks for all the tips. I think I'm going w/the trifle and use rasberries instead of the strawberries. I'm a trifle gal all the way:).

Thanks!!

1. What is a "Pink Recipe" without strawberries?

A "Pink Recipe" without strawberries is a recipe that has a pink color, but does not include strawberries as an ingredient.

2. Can you recommend a "Pink Recipe" without strawberries for a show?

Yes, there are many delicious options for "Pink Recipes" without strawberries such as pink lemonade bars, raspberry sorbet, or pink velvet cupcakes.

3. Are there any dietary restrictions for the "Pink Recipe" without strawberries?

It depends on the specific recipe, but many "Pink Recipes" without strawberries can be made gluten-free, dairy-free, or vegan with the use of alternative ingredients.

4. Can I use frozen strawberries in the "Pink Recipe" without strawberries?

No, the recipe is specifically designed without strawberries. Frozen strawberries may alter the texture and taste of the dish.

5. Can I substitute another fruit for the strawberries in the "Pink Recipe" without strawberries?

Yes, you can use other fruits such as raspberries, cherries, or cranberries to achieve a similar pink color and flavor in the recipe.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• babywings76
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
babywings76
  • KristinB1023
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • PCJenni