• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Frozen Pie Recipe: Lemonade or Limeade in Shortbread Crust

In summary, you can use regular pie crust instead of shortbread crust for the frozen pie recipe, but the shortbread crust adds a unique flavor. Store-bought lemonade or limeade can also be used, but using freshly squeezed juice will give the pie a more vibrant flavor. Frozen lemonade or limeade concentrate can also be used, but it must be thawed completely. The pie will need to freeze for at least 4 hours, or preferably overnight. Other fruits, such as strawberries or blueberries, can also be added to the filling, but the amount of lemonade or limeade should be adjusted accordingly.
Teresa Lynn
Gold Member
does anyone have a recipe for a freezer pie
it is in a ready made shortbread crust it has pink frozen lemonade or limeade,
and maybe cool whip, cream cheese or condensed milk?
Anyone know???
Teresa

what you listed, is the recipe! this one shows a graham crust, but i am sure a shortbread crust would be fantastic, too! INGREDIENTS * 1 (6 ounce) can frozen limeade concentrate
* 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
* 1 (8 ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
* 1 (9 inch) prepared graham cracker crustDIRECTIONS 1. Mix limeade (may substitute lemonade concentrate) and sweetened condensed milk in a large bowl. Fold in nondairy whipped topping. Pour filling into graham cracker crust. Chill 2 to 3 hours.

Thanks!!
My recruit had surgery and I'm trying to fix dinner for them & thought it would be refreshing but couldn't find the recipe
Thanks again
Teresa

1. Can I use regular pie crust instead of shortbread crust?

Yes, you can use regular pie crust instead of shortbread crust for this frozen pie recipe. However, the shortbread crust adds a delicious and unique flavor to the pie that you may not get with a regular pie crust.

2. Can I use store-bought lemonade or limeade?

Yes, you can use store-bought lemonade or limeade for this frozen pie recipe. However, using freshly squeezed juice will give the pie a more vibrant and natural flavor.

3. Can I use frozen lemonade or limeade concentrate?

Yes, you can use frozen lemonade or limeade concentrate for this frozen pie recipe. Just make sure to thaw it completely before using it in the recipe.

4. How long does it take for the pie to freeze?

The pie will need to freeze for at least 4 hours before serving. For best results, it is recommended to freeze it overnight.

5. Can I add other fruits to the pie filling?

Yes, you can add other fruits to the pie filling, such as strawberries or blueberries, for a different flavor combination. Just make sure to adjust the amount of lemonade or limeade accordingly to balance the flavors.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• momoftwins
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
newchef2010
Replies
Views
Vicki Street
  • momoftwins
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies