• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Delicious Quick Stir Sangria and Mojito Recipes for Your Next Party - TIA!

In summary, Ann is looking for a recipe for Sangria or Mojitos and someone has one for her on Consultants Corner. She has triple citrus mojitos and they are delicious.
KellARooni
Does anyone have, or know where I can find a recipe for Sangria or Mojitos...or anything similar. My first host wants to have some sort of "Partay" drink and I thought about something that I could fix in the Quick Stir Pitcher. TIA!

*KG*

Mojitos are in this summer's Seasons Best and can be found under recipes on Consultants Corner.

Would someone mind posting this for me? I wanted to practice this weekend, I have not signed yet, therefore...no access! TSMIA!!

Triple Citrus Mojitos1/2 cup sugar
1/2 cup water
1 1/4 cup mint leaves
1 orange
2 lemons
2 limes
1/2 cup white rum
5 cups chilled lemon lime sodaCombine sugar and water in Small batter Bowl. Tear six mint leave in half and place into QuickStir Pitcher; set aside. Finely chop remaining leaves with Chef's Knife and place into batter bowl. Zest orange, one of the lemons and one of the limes using Zester/Scorer; add zest to mint mixture. Microwave on HIGH 2-3 minutes or until sugar is dissolved.Slice orange, both the of the lemons and both of the limes in half crosswise. Reserve half of one lemon and half of one lime for garnish. Juice remaining lemon and lime halves using Citrus Press; add juices to pitcher. Juice orange with Juicer; add juice to pitcher.Pour mint mixture through Strainer into pitcher; discard chopped mint. Add rum. Carefully add soda to avoid overflow. Slice reserved lemon and lime halves with the Ultimate Mandoline fitted with the v-shaped blade; place into pitcher. Place lid onto pitcher and plunge gently. Serve over ice.

Thank you soo much!!:chef:

The mojitos are YUMMY YUMMY YUMMY. We made them at a show a couple weeks ago and those ladies sucked that pitcher dry. :)

So true!! Make a double batch in the family size pitcher - it'll save you time in the long run. :)

chefann said:
So true!! Make a double batch in the family size pitcher - it'll save you time in the long run. :)

Ann- how do you make yourself look like a Simpsons character?

simpsonizeme.com

I made me a "test batch" tonight...they ARE Yummy!! Thanks for the recipe.

Mmmmmm. Could go for one right now. Thanks for reminding me of this recipe. We're having a party tomorrow night and I will make a batch, or double, or triple...

Sparkling Sangria

Ingredients:
1 bottle (25.4 ounces) non-alcoholic red wine, chilled
1 lemon
1/4 cup sugar
1 lime
1 orange
2 cups lemon-lime flavored carbonated soda, chilled

Directions:

1. Open wine bottle using Wine Bottle Opener. Pour wine into Quick-Stir® Pitcher; add sugar. Plunge until well mixed.

2. Slice fruit with Utility Knife; add to wine mixture. Refrigerate 3-4 hours to allow flavors to blend.

3. Add carbonated soda; plunge to mix. Serve immediately.

Yield: 6 servings

Nutrients per serving: Calories 70, Total Fat 0 g, Saturated Fat 0 g, Cholesterol 0 mg, Carbohydrate 18 g, Protein less than 1 g, Sodium 20 mg, Fiber 0 g

©The Pampered Chef, Ltd. 2002

Oh Thank You! One to try tomorrow night!!

chefann said:
simpsonizeme.com

Thanks, Ann- the site is too busy so it won't simpsonize me. I have to try again later. :(

Kitchen Diva said:
Thanks, Ann- the site is too busy so it won't simpsonize me. I have to try again later. :(

It worked for me. Maybe we should start a new thread to share pictures.

1. What ingredients do I need to make the Delicious Quick Stir Sangria recipe?

To make the Delicious Quick Stir Sangria recipe, you will need the following ingredients: red wine, orange juice, lemon juice, lime juice, sugar, triple sec, and your choice of fresh fruits such as oranges, lemons, limes, and berries.

2. Can I use white wine instead of red wine for the Delicious Quick Stir Sangria recipe?

Yes, you can absolutely use white wine instead of red wine for this recipe. It will give the sangria a lighter and more refreshing taste. You can also experiment with different types of white wine to find your preferred flavor.

3. How far in advance can I make the Delicious Quick Stir Sangria before my party?

The Delicious Quick Stir Sangria is best made at least 4 hours in advance to allow the flavors to meld together. You can also make it a day in advance for even more flavor. Just be sure to store it in the refrigerator until you are ready to serve.

4. Can I make a non-alcoholic version of the Delicious Quick Stir Sangria?

Yes, you can make a non-alcoholic version of the Delicious Quick Stir Sangria by replacing the red wine and triple sec with grape juice and orange juice. You can also add in some sparkling water for an extra fizz.

5. Are there any substitutions I can make for the Mojito recipe?

Yes, you can make some substitutions for the Mojito recipe depending on your preference. Instead of using white rum, you can use vodka or tequila. If you don't have fresh mint, you can use mint syrup or mint extract. You can also substitute the club soda with lemon-lime soda for a sweeter taste.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kreaser
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
DeeDee616
  • PChefPEI
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
PChefPEI
Replies